Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ripping Gale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guy

Guy

Ripping Gale Empty
PostSubject: Ripping Gale   Ripping Gale I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:09 am

1. Ripping Gale is blocked by your own jutsu, so if you use ripping gale and then sickling wind, sw destroys your gale and continues on.

2. Ripping Gale is completely blocked by any part of it hitting anything, so if I use it and one of three tiles hits a tree or something, the entire thing is destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Ripping Gale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripping Gale   Ripping Gale I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:50 pm

Hungryman Hunger wrote:
1. Ripping Gale is blocked by your own jutsu, so if you use ripping gale and then sickling wind, sw destroys your gale and continues on.

2. Ripping Gale is completely blocked by any part of it hitting anything, so if I use it and one of three tiles hits a tree or something, the entire thing is destroyed.

3. Ripping gale's dmg is just insane. So stop Q.Qing
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Ripping Gale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripping Gale   Ripping Gale I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:57 pm

Vegito05 wrote:
Hungryman Hunger wrote:

3. Ripping gale's dmg is just insane. So stop Q.Qing

No.
Ripping gale uses a shit ton of chakra in exchange for damage, which isnt even the point of this thread. It has these issues, and I posted them.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Ripping Gale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripping Gale   Ripping Gale I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:52 pm

I made a post of this a while ago, idk why rp doesnt break off its parts like sickling wind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ripping Gale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripping Gale   Ripping Gale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ripping Gale
Page 1 of 1