Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Meters]Jail/time Hosp time/Mission Cool down. In numbers...Under the SP: 0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Benn

[Meters]Jail/time Hosp time/Mission Cool down. In numbers...Under the SP: 0 Empty
PostSubject: [Meters]Jail/time Hosp time/Mission Cool down. In numbers...Under the SP: 0   [Meters]Jail/time Hosp time/Mission Cool down. In numbers...Under the SP: 0 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:39 am

Simple..Three timers under the game screen. One for Hosp time...one for mission cooldown and one for jail.

Timers would be nice if it counted in seconds down to 0.
And the would fit snug right under the game playing screen  Very Happy

Last edited by Benn on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

[Meters]Jail/time Hosp time/Mission Cool down. In numbers...Under the SP: 0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Meters]Jail/time Hosp time/Mission Cool down. In numbers...Under the SP: 0   [Meters]Jail/time Hosp time/Mission Cool down. In numbers...Under the SP: 0 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Fuck yea, it would eliminate the need to relog to check your time.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: [Meters]Jail/time Hosp time/Mission Cool down. In numbers...Under the SP: 0   [Meters]Jail/time Hosp time/Mission Cool down. In numbers...Under the SP: 0 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:28 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: [Meters]Jail/time Hosp time/Mission Cool down. In numbers...Under the SP: 0   [Meters]Jail/time Hosp time/Mission Cool down. In numbers...Under the SP: 0 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:06 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Meters]Jail/time Hosp time/Mission Cool down. In numbers...Under the SP: 0   [Meters]Jail/time Hosp time/Mission Cool down. In numbers...Under the SP: 0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Meters]Jail/time Hosp time/Mission Cool down. In numbers...Under the SP: 0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: