Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Idea: Aburame Clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

Clan Idea: Aburame Clan Empty
PostSubject: Clan Idea: Aburame Clan   Clan Idea: Aburame Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:58 pm

Here's my idea for a clan after the game gets more balanced and the original clans get added. Gimme your thoughts.
Aburame Clan:
Info:
Members of the Aburame clan are hosts to Kikaichū, insects that feed off their chakra in exchange for complete control over them in battle.
Unlock Requirement:
Play Style:
Primarily mid range, but can defend themselves in close range. As in if you get within melee damage to this clan, you can die due to the dangers of the jutsu. Aburames will throw a small cloud of Kikaichū that slowly drain chakra if the enemy is hit. When they are hit some jutsus will home. When they run out of chakra, their health is drained instead.This clan borrows aspects from a few other clans. You'll see what I mean.
Primary Stats:
Stamina, Intelligence, Taijutsu
Stamina: Every clan needs a downside right? This clan could have more stamina than Yuki, though.
Intelligence: This clan will need a lot of chakra. Not Wind clan alot, but less than that. Not that their jutsu need chakra, it needs to be high amount for the Kikaichū. The more intelligence, the more Kikaichū your body has. The stamina bar turns into the amount of Kikaichū the user has.
Taijutsu: Surprise! This will be their damaging stat. "But Ikki, why not ninjutsu?!" -Well, their clan jutsus aren't ninjutsu so it wouldnt make sense to make it that. "Why not Strength?!"-See Play Style section. Taijutsu will increase attack power for insect damage and attack speed for throwing Kikaichū speed. Aburame jutsu damage will fall into the attack power category.
Jutsus:
Unfortunately I had to borrow jutsus from the anime.(Damnit!)
In order of level/when you learn them. Ultimate jutsu, if that's what they are called, are in gold.

• Kikaichu no Jutsu (Parasitic Destruction Insect Technique): Your body becomes a host to Kikaichū, insects that feed on your chakra. Allows you to use the Kikaichū. Gives you a gourd (not Sand gourd) for cosmetic purposes.
  • Change Projectile: Changes your shuriken to a small cloud of Kikaichū. Hitting someone with 3 of these drains their chakra and a damages a small amount of health. When they have no chakra left, all of the damage is done to their health.
  • Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu (Insect Clone Technique): Works like Water Clone that Yukis have. When hit, the clone turns into a cloud of bugs like Uchiha Body Illusion's crows. Upgraded level of this jutsu can perform like Shadow Clone without the clones attacking.
  • Hijutsu: Mushidama (Secret Technique: Insect Sphere): This jutsu sends a medium-sized insect cloud in the direction the user is facing. If someone is hit by the wave, they are covered in Kikaichū and their chakra/health begins to drain. This jutsu can be subbed/lightning flashed out of. Doing so will make the Kikaichū follow you for a few seconds, but disappear if they don't touch you. Homing.
  • Mushi Kame no Jutsu (Insect Jar Technique): This jutsu surrounds the user in a large sphere of Kikaichū. It works like Rotation, but can be destroyed with enough force or canceled by the user.
  • Hijutsu: Mushitatsumaki (Secret Technique: Insect Tornado): This jutsu creates a large "tornado" of Kikaichū homes to an enemy. If it connects, the enemy's chakra is quickly drained takes moderate damage to health.
  • Mushi Jamingu no Jutsu (Wicked Insect Folk Tools Technique): What a name. This jutsu basic creates a large cloud of Kikaichū in a given area. Kind of like Yukis' Mist. In this cloud, the user is invisible because the Kikaichū emit their chakra. Uses a large amount of chakra since there are a lot of bugs to emit chakra.
  • Kidaichū: Alright, this isn't exactly a jutsu. Kidaichū are a special kind of Kikaichū. When they feed off a unsatisfactory amount of chakra, they grow to a giant size. This works like Golden Sand. This jutsu turns all the offensive jutsu's Kikaichū above into Kidaichū and must be activated in order to use the following jutsu. Kidaichū can be a different color than the other Kikaichū and drain for much more, so its obvious when its activated. Displays a message like the other Ultimate Jutsus. (I'll leave that to you!)
  • Kidaichū Mushikui (Parasitic Giant Insect Bug Bite):Ultimate jutsu! This works like Toxic Shock, but has to be used at the right moment to reach its max potential. When to use it? It is best used when the opponent's chakra hits critical low. When you use this jutsu, anyone who is infected with Kidaichū is drained like normal. But if they run out of chakra, giant bugs emerge from their skin and quickly eat their health away for a good amount of damage.

If you say there shouldn't be any clans added atm, read the first sentence of the damn thread.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Clan Idea: Aburame Clan   Clan Idea: Aburame Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:09 am

Pretty nice!

The only problem is that this clan would drain more chakra than a Hyuuga which is kind of freakin' ironic. And their chakra draining prowess is probably a bit op for clans like wind especially. It should drain chakra but return it gradually over time after like 10 seconds or something.

P.S. Their weakness should be speed since this clan pretty much screams "slow". Their hp should be just normal hp or as a matter of fact maybe kind of legit.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Clan Idea: Aburame Clan   Clan Idea: Aburame Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:10 am

this idea is really cool, but if its even put in, it wouldnt be for a while.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Clan Idea: Aburame Clan   Clan Idea: Aburame Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:57 am

Fuck this idea, I want the planned clans and not this.
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

PostSubject: Re: Clan Idea: Aburame Clan   Clan Idea: Aburame Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:01 am

When I was writing this I wasn't thinking about where they would stand in draining chakra against Hyuugas, so that's a good point.
Eternal2 wrote:

P.S. Their weakness should be speed since this clan pretty much screams "slow". Their hp should be just normal hp or as a matter of fact maybe kind of legit.

But how could speed become a weakness? I can't think of anything.
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

PostSubject: Re: Clan Idea: Aburame Clan   Clan Idea: Aburame Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:01 am

Takeda Ikki wrote:
Here's my idea for a clan after the game gets more balanced and the original clans get added.
Put there specifically for you Krypto. So until then we're discussing this and hammering out the faults for consideration.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Clan Idea: Aburame Clan   Clan Idea: Aburame Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:04 am

Krypto406 wrote:
Fuck this idea
My opinion really didnt change cause I don't care for this clan. And im too lazy to read this post.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Clan Idea: Aburame Clan   Clan Idea: Aburame Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:12 am

Only problem i see is that their jutsus are just too much ripped off.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Clan Idea: Aburame Clan   Clan Idea: Aburame Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:52 pm

Yeah, Berlin hates having clans with jutsus that are too similar to other clans. It reminds him too much of rips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Idea: Aburame Clan   Clan Idea: Aburame Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Idea: Aburame Clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: