Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gameplay Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doggyboy2

Gameplay Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Gameplay Suggestions   Gameplay Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:07 pm

Being hospitalized : Change Recover time to 30 seconds for all player and remove the chance of it being higher/lower. This way if you die, its 30 seconds, but its only 30 seconds. This is a pvp game, people want to get back to the world and for lower level players who get killed easily, waiting a 100 seconds is annoying, especially when you didn't stand a chance. This also benefits higher level players so they aren't sitting in a hospital forever while their bandum is being captured.

Money : Chance to earn 0-5 ryo for killing npcs(-NOT- including animal npcs). 0 being very common, occasionally get 1 or 2, 3-5 would be rare to see and more than likely on higher level npcs. This is so low level players can make money without having to kill players(harder than it sounds) as well as a slight reward for higher players raiding villages

Bug Fixes : Multiple hairs don't work, heath isn't displayed properly after being in a hospital, occasionally can't rest
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Suggestions   Gameplay Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:16 pm

No to the hosp suggestion, it is impossible to raid a village of 3 100+ people when 1 can stall out till the others get outta hosp.
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Suggestions   Gameplay Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:43 pm

Doggyboy2 wrote:

Money : Chance to earn 0-5 ryo for killing npcs(-NOT- including animal npcs). 0 being very common, occasionally get 1 or 2, 3-5 would be rare to see and more than likely on higher level npcs. This is so low level players can make money without having to kill players(harder than it sounds) as well as a slight reward for higher players raiding villages
You can earn Senryo by doing missions.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Suggestions   Gameplay Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:00 pm

You haven't been on all wipe long so I don't think you know the game updated and changed how missions work. There is an actual cd on them so you can't spam them to make money.
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Suggestions   Gameplay Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:03 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
You haven't been on all wipe long so I don't think you know the game updated and changed how missions work. There is an actual cd on them so you can't spam them to make money.

I've been on. The missions come fast enough and you don't need to be constantly swimming in money to have 'enough'. If you're low level, you can't kill high level bounties. That's to be expected.

Making NPCs give money would cause higher level players to just farm NPCs, and then we're back to pre-wipe money levels.

As it is, Senryo is just a means for acquiring resources. Smoke bombs, secret scrolls, and the upcoming new battle items (exploding kunai, etc) will provide various other resources and make Senryo more valuable.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Suggestions   Gameplay Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:15 pm

The money is fine, too much money will just lead into buying scrolls of secret all the time. And about the hosp thing, what krypto said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Suggestions   Gameplay Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gameplay Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: