Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oct tuba chu

Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach Empty
PostSubject: Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach   Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:45 pm

This Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach Jailed me for no reason.  Mad  Well he had a reason but it was a wrong and false reason.  Rolling Eyes  My Rep had to suffer twice!!!  No  I also had to sit in Jail for 40 minutes!!!  Evil or Very Mad  Either he deserves a DeRank for xAmountOfTime or just do something to punish him.  scratch  My In Game Name is Billy Bob and Log In Name is Octtubachu.  afro  Something has to happen because it just makes no sense for my Jailing and DeRep on me.  pale

Here are the Images:

Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach 111

Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach 210

Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach 310

Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach 410
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach   Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:52 pm

ok, ill say this again since you didnt get it in game. First, you wait for someone (me) to walk out of hosp and instantly kill me. Gave 1200 seconds for that. Then, you run back to kill krypto in his kage fight bc you lost to him. 2400 seconds bc it was second time in about an hour. You ran back out and was invicible, bc somehow you got out of jail. So i unjailed and rejailed you. But, lets see what everyone else has to say.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach   Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:54 pm

You forgot to mention the part where I was in another challenge and you tried to interfere with it.
Spoiler:
Edit: added screenie. (I zoomed out so I only had to make 1 sceenie.)
Back to top Go down
oct tuba chu

PostSubject: Re: Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach   Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Hungryman Hunger wrote:
ok, ill say this again since you didnt get it in game. First, you wait for someone (me) to walk out of hosp and instantly kill me. Gave 1200 seconds for that. Then, you run back to kill krypto in his kage fight bc you lost to him. 2400 seconds bc it was second time in about an hour. You ran back out and was invicible, bc somehow you got out of jail. So i unjailed and rejailed you. But, lets see what everyone else has to say.

Like I said, make a "RING!!!" That prevents stuff like that happening and is reason for a Ring. Gosh, these new Mods are so Slow in the Head, No Offense.
Back to top Go down
oct tuba chu

PostSubject: Re: Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach   Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
You forgot to mention the part where I was in another challenge and you tried to interfere with it.
Spoiler:

Wasn't trying to interfere in the fight, that is why I didn't attack. I came over there because I was immortal and was asking him why that happened but I got unjailed instantly and rejailed. Get your fact straights bro.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach   Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:57 pm

oct tuba chu wrote:
Krypto406 wrote:
Spoiler:

Wasn't trying to interfere in the fight, that is why I didn't attack. I came over there because I was immortal and was asking him why that happened but I got unjailed instantly and rejailed. Get your fact straights bro.

Firstly, you interrupting krypto happened b4 you became immortal, bc thats the reason you were in jail. I unjailed and rejailed to fix that. Your own ss show that happening. Secondly, like was said ingame by several people, a ring would do nothing because of lf, you were just mad because you died instantly in your challenge, and was looking for an excuse.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach   Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:02 am

I was there, it was legit. He was being too soft imom
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach   Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:19 pm

https://narutonextgen.forumotion.com/t610-i-am-curious-troj

I laughed when i realized this was the same guy xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach   Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod with In Game Name Chrome Dokuro and Log In Name HackerZach
Page 1 of 1