Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!!!IMPORTANT!!!

Go down 
+7
Limb
Eternal2
#Austic
Guy
Krypto406
Musab
oct tuba chu
11 posters
AuthorMessage
oct tuba chu

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:13 pm

He admits to he wants to see if he can get demoted because he is getting cocky. He basically is saying that Berlin is my hoe and will do what I want because I can do whatever I want without consequences. I always see Mods doing stuff that is reportable yet nothing ever happens. Berlin are they all your fan boys? I mean, here is picture proof that he was testing if he will be demoted or not because I guarantee he wouldn't do this if he knew he would get demoted. Anyways, Musab is the guy, my name is Billy Bob(Octtubachu) and here is the picture of text and him banning me.

!!!IMPORTANT!!! A10
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:18 pm

You're putting words in my mouth? log back in so I can ban you again... I had unbanned you but you can stay IP banned.
Back to top Go down
oct tuba chu

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:25 pm

Berlin..  Exclamation  I just can't believe you have staff like this..  Shocked  Honestly.  Question  He did what he said, banned me once, read this forum post then unbanned, I logged back on and he banned again.  Mad  This guy is just..  Arrow  I honestly believe not Mod worthy.  Rolling Eyes  That's from a Game Owners perspective not just a players.  Neutral  I don't understand how he got his Mod Title  scratch 

!!!IMPORTANT!!! B10
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:33 pm

I unbanned your IP right after I banned you. so that's why I wanted you to log back in, to ban it again.

I didnt unban you after I read this.
proof:
!!!IMPORTANT!!! C7073c7cd28421e9f91aa9e5f4bf9bda

I think you're the guy I jailed in the past for Death Avoiding. and back then too you were like you can't do this blabla, Im going to get you demoted blabla.

First of all, you don't decide shit. Don't tell moderators/GMs what they can or can't do.
Never have I kept someone banned that didn't deserve it. You triggered the first ban saying that I ban for no apparent reason (I know you meant it).

and now you say that I'm basically saying that Berlin is my hoe. Now that's a reason for me to ban you. 
so enjoy your ban.
Back to top Go down
oct tuba chu

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:54 pm

1) Anything said on forums does not relate to game. I shouldn't be banned for saying something ironic and irrelevant.
2) I never said you always ban for no reason.
3) I said that you could ban me for no reason and that would be only reason to ban me. You said, I could be meaner and ban you, and I responded yeah for no reason.
4) I ain't forcing anything on you, I was just stating what you were doing wrong in that situation. Mods and GMs are supposed to be positive and help players out. Not negative and be rude to them. I know that doesn't mean you have to be super nice its just you don't have to be a dick all the time.
5) Unban me because you banned me for no reason.
6) Not demanding just asking.
7) A lot of points I'm making.
8 ) I am that one who was talking about getting you demoted.
9) They don't demote without proof. I got proof now and if Berlin or TrutH look at this and think its worth to demote you then you will more than likely demoted.
10) Not trying to get you demoted just trying to play a game called NNG for fun without people constant being dicks to me like they always are.
11) God Bless you ALL!
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:56 pm

Musab Yildiz wrote:
so enjoy your ban.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:00 pm

oct tuba chu wrote:
1) Anything said on forums does not relate to game. I shouldn't be banned for saying something ironic and irrelevant.
3) I said that you could ban me for no reason and that would be only reason to ban me. You said, I could be meaner and ban you, and I responded yeah for no reason.
4) I ain't forcing anything on you, I was just stating what you were doing wrong in that situation. Mods and GMs are supposed to be positive and help players out. Not negative and be rude to them. I know that doesn't mean you have to be super nice its just you don't have to be a dick all the time.
9) They don't demote without proof. I got proof now and if Berlin or TrutH look at this and think its worth to demote you then you will more than likely demoted.
10) Not trying to get you demoted just trying to play a game called NNG for fun without people constant being dicks to me like they always are.
11) God Bless you ALL!

Like I cringed so hard trying to read that, but it was worth to see the most irrelevant "God Bless you ALL!"

On a real note "people constant being dicks to me like they always are" you know afk killing people tends to get you hated.
Back to top Go down
oct tuba chu

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Man I only kill Afkers because when I afk trained back in the day I always was killed. I could choose not to but the fact it happened to me, karma kicking in. I should stop.. You know what.. I am going to stop, assuming I get unbanned >.>
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:19 pm

You got banned again.

Congratulations, you have officially been banned more than Riku. I didn't think it was even possible, but there it is.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:45 pm

oct tuba chu wrote:
11) God Bless you ALL!

Lets put on our big boy pants and analyze this.
Ofc things said on the forums relate to the game. Have you read the name of the webpage? It's not called https://narutonextgen.forumotion.com/ for nothing, ESPECIALLY in the abuse section. If you think it's irrelevant and ironic, than don't come here to complain about ingame issues. From the screenshots, its pretty obvious that you were being a smartass and then threatened to have musab demoted when he said he could be worse. You can't decide how helpful a mod is at all, since you cannot see admin help. Everyone knows to talk in there if they need help, because mods don't mess around in that chat. Demanding to be unbanned then saying you are only asking doesn't work, you realize questions need to have certain words and punctuation marks to count as one right? And finally, get rid of your "the whole world is out to get me" paranoia. The sheer amount of incidents with you involved means the other players/mods aren't the problems, you are.

tl;dr, You're wrong, now stop blaming people for you're own inability to correctly interact with others.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:44 pm

Still hold the record. King EMP  king 
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:31 pm

rod's bans dont count.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:41 am

Holds the record for longest clean slate.
#Neverbeenbanned
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:24 am

I wanna argue that, I've never been banned for abuse, but I have been troll banned 3 times which I don't count.
Back to top Go down
oct tuba chu

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:39 am

Hungryman Hunger wrote:
Lets put on our big boy pants and analyze this.
Ofc things said on the forums relate to the game. Have you read the name of the webpage? It's not called https://narutonextgen.forumotion.com/ for nothing, ESPECIALLY in the abuse section. If you think it's irrelevant and ironic, than don't come here to complain about ingame issues. From the screenshots, its pretty obvious that you were being a smartass and then threatened to have musab demoted when he said he could be worse. You can't decide how helpful a mod is at all, since you cannot see admin help. Everyone knows to talk in there if they need help, because mods don't mess around in that chat. Demanding to be unbanned then saying you are only asking doesn't work, you realize questions need to have certain words and punctuation marks to count as one right? And finally, get rid of your "the whole world is out to get me" paranoia. The sheer amount of incidents with you involved means the other players/mods aren't the problems, you are.

tl;dr, You're wrong, now stop blaming people for you're own inability to correctly interact with others.

1) When I mentioned how relating forum with NNG I was meaning what I said on forum shouldn't affect me on NNG.
2) I wasn't be a smart butt, if you read I was just stating facts, nothing more.
3) I know I don't decide things, I only know from what I see what people do.
4) Wasn't demanding to be unbanned, if you were to hear a voice with all these lists it would be different but as it is just text, cant hear the tone of voice.
5) When I said whole world is out to get me, they kind of are, when I log on they say oh the "lot of fowl words not going to say has logged on", so they cuss me out when I just log on, even when I said I'm going to start fresh and be nice, I had like 4 name changes just to get a new slate but when I have my name or key they follow it and get on my case every time I'm online.
6) I know how to interact with others, got a Skype lets talk.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:08 am

oct tuba chu wrote:
1) When I mentioned how relating forum with NNG I was meaning what I said on forum shouldn't affect me on NNG.
So ban appeals shouldn't get you unbanned?
So reporting someone shouldn't get them punished in game?
I guess you are a br.

Edit: typo

Last edited by Krypto406 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Limb

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:39 am

GOD BLESS EVERYONE! Lol if I've learned anything from playing beyond games it's that everyone is a dick everyone is out to get everyone and hurtful words racist jokes random ban hammer killing the weak and showing off your egotistical dick is all part of beyond. I've seen posts like these for years now. and all I can say is it never gets old. I hope it never changes ^.^
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:27 am

The way I see it. You seem to have stepped on the foot of a few Moderators in the past. Adding with the words spoken to Musab, have lead you to a ban. You were unbanned, but unfortunately you had shown a bigger disrespect after. Which got you rebanned.

Now. Seeing this from your point of view, I can understand that you might see a few things unfit with the way Admins deal with stuff . However it is not your business to tell us how we deal with things . And it's certainly not your business to randomly approach a Mod to discuss this, "Especially in Public".

But of course. If you have any issues you would like to talk about. We have our PMs. Or you can just ask any Mod or myself for a personal 1 on 1 talk. We're out here to help. Not to make things worse. Maybe you might have something valid to share. We're open for things like that. Though complaining in public, or complaining after getting banned won't put things in your favour.

So my advice to you is, think before you speak. Chose your words carefully. Try not to step on anyones tail.
You do your best, and so will we. And if you're still troubled, contact me on Skype -> emre-p

Tldr; Have a nice day
Back to top Go down
oct tuba chu

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:25 am

Krypto406 wrote:
So ban appeals should get you unbanned?
So reporting someone shouldn't get them punished in game?
I guess you are a br.

You know what I meant Krypto, whatever I said about Musab on forums shouldn't affect me in-game.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:17 pm

Limb wrote:
GOD BLESS EVERYONE! Lol if I've learned anything from playing beyond games it's that everyone is a dick everyone is out to get everyone and hurtful words racist jokes random ban hammer killing the weak and showing off your egotistical dick is all part of beyond. I've seen posts like these for years now. and all I can say is it never gets old. I hope it never changes ^.^

This made me laugh, it's such a pessimistic viewpoint of byond, yet can still be applied to a large majority of the population.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Musabs one of the most abusive mod Ive ever seen on NNG. He should be demoted asap. And I can provide a lot more proof if needed.
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:59 pm

Never have I seen so many emoticons in one post.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:28 pm

Michael Ashford wrote:
Never have I seen so many emoticons in one post.

Michael Ashford wrote:
Don't mind me. Just passing by.

Spoiler:

I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
lrusai

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:57 am

Krypto406 wrote:
I wanna argue that, I've never been banned for abuse, but I have been troll banned 3 times which I don't count.

I wanna argue that. You've been banned by TrutH when we were spamming in the say chat in the hospital that one time. (may not have been you)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

!!!IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!   !!!IMPORTANT!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Report Abuse-
Jump to: