Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frozen Movement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Promeyz

Promeyz

Frozen Movement Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Movement   Frozen Movement I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:42 pm

Pretty Sure This Is A Bug Because Other People Have Complained About This And It Doesn't Happen On Other Games So It Ain't My Keyboard. The Bug Is That Randomly The Movement Keys Stop Working. I Can Still Use Jutsus/Melee But I Cannot Move. The Arrow Keys Will Not Doing Anything. This Is Either A Bug With The Game Or A Lag Issue. Either Way Fix This. K Thx.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Frozen Movement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Movement   Frozen Movement I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:32 pm

I think you should be more specific or better yet give an example. Idk what you think coding is lol but there is no way to find that needle in a hay stack bug without knowing maybe a jutsu that's associated with it or maybe a situation you were in at the time.
Back to top Go down
Promeyz

Promeyz

Frozen Movement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Movement   Frozen Movement I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:20 pm

Hmmm. It Could Be Something Linked To Sand, Not Entirely Sure. Happens Randomly.

Edit: It Also Seems That Using Mastered Substitution Fixes The Movement Freeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frozen Movement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Movement   Frozen Movement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Movement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Bugs/Glitches-
Jump to: