Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poison Fog...

Go down 
+3
Eternal2
Brogoku
Promeyz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Promeyz

Promeyz

Poison Fog... Empty
PostSubject: Poison Fog...   Poison Fog... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:37 pm

Poison Fog Needs A Nerf In One Of These Ways.. Remove/Nerf The Blind Time Or Remove The Slow. Because Being Blind And Slowed Against A Medic With Scalpel And Max Tai Is Basically GG Before You Can See Again. While Blind You Basically Can't Fight Back Because You Don't Know Where The Enemy Is, This Is Bad For Most Clans But Especially For Sand As We Have To Actually Aim Our Moves. So If It Blinds Then It Should At Least Not Slow So You Can Try To Avoid Your Enemies Attacks. Or Just Make It A Slow And Cut Out The Blind So It Doesn't Make Sands Completely Powerless Against It.
Back to top Go down
Brogoku

Brogoku

Poison Fog... Empty
PostSubject: Funny........   Poison Fog... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 8:48 pm

Why is everything a nerf with you for every clan. How about just posting a Topic saying NERF THE WHOLE GAME.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Poison Fog... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Fog...   Poison Fog... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 9:06 pm

He really just needs to post a buff sand topic, honestly.

Though medic fog is on the op borderline.
Back to top Go down
Promeyz

Promeyz

Poison Fog... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Fog...   Poison Fog... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 9:36 pm

I Live For Giving Criticism.
Back to top Go down
Javierkid

Javierkid

Poison Fog... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Fog...   Poison Fog... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 9:49 pm

Eternal2 wrote:

Though medic fog is on the op borderline.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Poison Fog... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Fog...   Poison Fog... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:56 am

I always thought that the medic fog was borderline op, but after the rupture change happened you dont ever really have to sub outta rupture. So you can use sub when a medic can fog so its not like there is no counter play. Just dont be dumb

Last edited by Krypto406 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Javierkid

Javierkid

Poison Fog... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Fog...   Poison Fog... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:24 pm

Well Krypto understands. Fog can be easily escaped, cause when you sub you are invisible and using clone jutsu might help
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Poison Fog... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Fog...   Poison Fog... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:40 pm

As far as aoe slows are concerned.

Iron sand Unleash is what I'd call op.

Chidori stream is what i'd call just right.

Poison fog is what I'd call borderline. It probably should lose one of those status affects since it does 3 things in total.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Poison Fog... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Fog...   Poison Fog... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:05 pm

fog does 2 things, blinds and slows
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Poison Fog... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Fog...   Poison Fog... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:19 pm

Binds, slows, and damage over time.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Poison Fog... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Fog...   Poison Fog... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:35 pm

the dot is like 5 damage, if you think thats worth mentioning then lets nerf willow too.
Applies cleave, slow, low cd, and it's straight forward damage
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Poison Fog... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Fog...   Poison Fog... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 5:03 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
the dot is like 5 damage, if you think thats worth mentioning then lets nerf willow too.

And here we fucking go, if you wanna keep that borderline op shit idc. Fine keep it, w.e.

Eternal2 wrote:

Lemme just scratch that. After fighting a couple of sandies I've realized that sandies aren't even that bad. Once the op clans like iron and snake are nerfed they'll fair fine. No need for a buff.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Poison Fog... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Fog...   Poison Fog... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 5:14 pm

And btw, how can you compare the tiny 2 tiles in front of u aoe, willow with a 10-16 tiled poison fog? Like wow... Willow doesn't even hit that often, I bet that 10 tiled fog hits like everytime though, doesn't it? Lol just stahp.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

Poison Fog... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Fog...   Poison Fog... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 5:25 pm

Sands not underpowered. Its "mechanics" are just bad. You literally only use sand barrage until you hit so you can follow up with coffin/spear. Thats the only thing you do as a sand user. Coffin is just to risky to use without sand barrage and spear is a skill shot. If you can hit with sand barrage you win, if not you lose.
Back to top Go down
King
Admin
King

Poison Fog... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Fog...   Poison Fog... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:33 pm

Krypto406 wrote:

The CD is 1.1 seconds, the slow is 1 second, better mash on sub. boii.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poison Fog... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Fog...   Poison Fog... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poison Fog...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: