Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas and suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drunk

Ideas and suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 7:25 pm

Well, i’ve got some ideas that in my opinion could be interesting to discuss.
Academy Students can’t be killed, also they cannot damage any enemy shinobi. (Except for NPC, Mission)

Maybe find a way that every village has to have atleast an x amount of villagers online (offline?). So that other villages won’t be overpopulated or unpopulated. Due to recruiting and booting villagers.

Kage Tournaments winners should hold their Rank for atleast 3 days willingly or unwillingly. Their will not be an option to give up the rank or they must be demoted by a GM, or they must be defeated after their 2 day grace period or be defeated by a challenger. I’ve encountered multiple tournaments because people said this Kage is inactive and their should be a Tournament for  a new Kage.

This way villages will become more steady, constistent depending on skill of shinobi from all villages though but it will be more newbie-friendly.

A map should be a handy asset to this game, for new players and experienced players. Never hurts to have a map.

More exciting missions, giving attention to maybe NPCs like Zabuza, Jiraiya, Shino(pretty  weird combination but these were first characters that popped up), I haven’t really thought of anything here so feel free to help. Also a nice change could be a better divide of rank of missions, in the beginning it seems you keep getting alot of low missions ranks even when you’re Chunin.

Missions that can be squad-related, that you can make a squad(only Jounins, ANBU’s of 2-4 or more w/e) and have to kill 2-4 human shinobi from another village to fulfill your mission. For this mission you will receive no Chakra Tracker, could be an add-on to make it tougher but increase the reward for your squad and the influence for your village.

Make a rank for ANBU Leader, the right hand of the Kage, should  Kage not be on theirs always a chance a ANBU Leader will be on that could lead the village to some degree.

Village related events, this just popped up in my brain, maybe it would be exciting to hold a Kyuubi Survival/Kill for every village. (5 Shinobi allowed per Village) If you survive for x amount of minutes you get 1 point, for killing the Kyuubi you get 3 points per Village, if everyone dies, 0 points. Will 1 round be over, all Shinobi from the villages be spawned back to go for round 2. If there is a draw the 2 leading villages have a 5v5 to battle it out to the death.

Leaf shinobi should get the chance to unlock the Will of Fire someway different for each Clan. (This will always be unlocked no matter what at some point different for each Clan) Decrease cooldown, increase power and health regen.

Sand Shinobi  should get the chance to unlock Karura’s Protection. (This will always be unlocked no matter what at some point different for each Clan) Increase defense, increase chakra, increase health regen

Sound Shinobi should get the chance to unlock Kimimaro’s Revenge. (This will always be unlocked no matter what at some point different for each Clan) Increase power, decrease cooldown, increase defense)

Note:  These are just ideas, this could be changed by any of you who got better suggestions or little changes that could make it better

Maybe there could be 2 additional elemental jutsus you can obtain referring to Water and Lightning. I know there’s Kirin but still.
Maybe the Water Prison Technique and the Water Dragon Missile could be suitable jutsus. For Lightning there could be  Lightning Dragon Tornado and Lightning Release Armour. What kind of perks these jutsus have I don’t have a clue really so help me out.

Other jutsus that could interesting to add, Shadow Beast Drawing, Triple Rashoumon, Kai(dispel). And for Taijutsu-clans different types of stances, affecting speed, power, defense or have mixed stances, taijustsu combos. This could be introduced with weapons aswell.

Also it would be nice to see new clothes, equipment, hairstyles. Dante needs help with this unlucky I’m not an iconner so everyone feel free to help.

This is all for now, I’ll be back with part 2.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:00 pm

Drunk wrote:
Academy Students can’t be killed, also they cannot damage any enemy shinobi. (Except for NPC, Mission)
Thats stupid, people can be trolls and body block with acads because they can't be touched.
Drunk wrote:
Kage Tournaments winners should hold their Rank for atleast 3 days willingly or unwillingly. Their will not be an option to give up the rank or they must be demoted by a GM, or they must be defeated after their 2 day grace period or be defeated by a challenger. I’ve encountered multiple tournaments because people said this Kage is inactive and their should be a Tournament for  a new Kage.
They can still betray out, and if you make it so they can't betray out or even lose influence, he still is killing his own villagers cause he don't want kage. This is more based on staff than the game itself.
Drunk wrote:
A map should be a handy asset to this game, for new players and experienced players. Never hurts to have a map.
Already a map on the forums, just nobody uses this site.
Drunk wrote:
Missions that can be squad-related, that you can make a squad(only Jounins, ANBU’s of 2-4 or more w/e) and have to kill 2-4 human shinobi from another village to fulfill your mission. For this mission you will receive no Chakra Tracker, could be an add-on to make it tougher but increase the reward for your squad and the influence for your village..
Fuck squads, I'd rather have guilds wars then squad related missions.

The whole you get a different boost for your village is gay too.
Drunk wrote:
Maybe there could be 2 additional elemental jutsus you can obtain referring to Water and Lightning. I know there’s Kirin but still.
Maybe the Water Prison Technique and the Water Dragon Missile could be suitable jutsus. For Lightning there could be  Lightning Dragon Tornado and Lightning Release Armour. What kind of perks these jutsus have I don’t have a clue really so help me out.
Fuck that. Why give add more jutsus to use, when the game is still imba as fuck.
Drunk wrote:
And for Taijutsu-clans different types of stances, affecting speed, power, defense or have mixed stances, taijustsu combos. This could be introduced with weapons aswell.
The pure tai clans already have built in stance in the skill tree. I dont see a point in adding in more stances.

Overall this topic was ass. Nothing really worth adding because the things you suggested have already been said.
But theres one thing I have to commend you about is that you tried to stay away from clan balance or asking for another clan. From the topics that have been made on the forums those threads are almost as meaningless as this whole forums itself. Also sense I geuss some more people made accounts on this forums, ill bump shit that I think was cool was fuck that got ignored.
Back to top Go down
Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:37 pm

So all this is going to be denied by the opinion of you?

I'd like to see more thoughts on these ideas, I will have more soon though.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:33 pm

Lol Krypto's an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Map is near the top under guide....

Drunk wrote:

https://narutonextgen.forumotion.com/t157-revamped-map
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:32 am

Drunk wrote:
I know there’s Kirin but still.

Fuck people who got Kirin, that shit was mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas and suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: