Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new idea for sage and CS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeoG

new idea for sage and CS Empty
PostSubject: new idea for sage and CS   new idea for sage and CS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:19 am

You should add another bare right under the chakra bare For sage and CS. When in sage mode or trying to activate sage mode the bare tells you how much sage chakra you stored up and how long you can be in sage mode, but the first train to become a sage should be hard trying to store up chakra. Having and opetunety to store to little and you cant for sage mode at all or store to much turning you into a frog. While for CS it tells you how long you can hold CS and how much CS chakra you have. All negative CS should be lose in HP or chakra making it hard for someone to use jutsu until the train for CS is complete then people with CS have master over it right when training is complete. The more you use sage or CS the longer you can stay in that mode.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

new idea for sage and CS Empty
PostSubject: Re: new idea for sage and CS   new idea for sage and CS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:19 pm

The grammer... it was just too bad I couldn't read it. I mean the moment you said bare... bare, uggh i can't do it. It's too funny.

It's bar man, c'mon.
Back to top Go down

new idea for sage and CS
Page 1 of 1