Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Yuki Clan

Go down 
+2
Krypto406
Eternal2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

The Yuki Clan Empty
PostSubject: The Yuki Clan   The Yuki Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:21 pm

Well most people who didn't play like a year ago don't really know how the Yuki clan was. Berlin designed it to be the weakest defensive clan but have the best attack in the game. In the end he probably succeeded but the way he made Yuki required it to have to bind to win with ice prison.

Reformist probably didn't like that so he nerfed ice prison to the point where it rarely hits, the problem with that is the clan has one fast projectile (senbon wave) and will not hit much of anything else without ice prison. As a result, Yukis are the worst clan in NNG. So instead of simply buffing ice prison's size again I suggest doing something more productive.

Make iceberg breaker move faster, but mainly fire faster. It fires very slowly and stops your movement for a second when you use it, which makes landing it hard if you are a clan that's supposed to be on the move. Make it activate as fast as other projectiles, e.g. Dragon Flames.

Increase the size of ice prison to 5x5, I think that's what it used to be. But as a penalty, while in ice prison enemies take 50% less damage.

Make the final skill, ice dome do something productive like senjus does. For example, let it buff crystal ice mirrors damage while its active, ice mirrors is kind of weak anyway so make it do 50% more damage while in ice dome.

If anyone else has any ideas feel free to comment, just need to get the word out there that Yuki is broken and needs a buff badly.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

The Yuki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuki Clan   The Yuki Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:19 pm

Very cool, very good, very swag, I like it.
Also make the stun that procs off of mark of icetake 50% less damage too if your doing that.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

The Yuki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuki Clan   The Yuki Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:31 am

Change thousand needles so that it can fire the needles twice but second wave is 80% weaker. Yuki do need revamp/remake/buff IMO clans shouldnt be added till all clans r balanced. or at least close to being balanced.

Last edited by Ghost of ET on Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

The Yuki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuki Clan   The Yuki Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:38 am

If yuki is changed and this is not done then idk what dante is thinking. I've always felt like yuki should be a faster clan than it was created to be, and i always hated trying to land prison to kill people or otherwise spamming senbon wave until they died.
+1 would add, play, and enjoy
Back to top Go down
Dante
Owner

The Yuki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuki Clan   The Yuki Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 3:06 pm

You need to understand that it's hard for me to tell what is under powered and what isn't. Not only do I not play the game, I didn't make Yuki. Berlin did. So I don't even know their moves. If everyone feels these changes are a good way to go, so be it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

The Yuki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuki Clan   The Yuki Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:03 pm

Ice dome has to be removed. It causes too much lag. And since I dislike binds/stuns how about this..
- Like you said iceberg breaker as fast as df but Id nerf dmg since its 3 tiled.
- New jutsu. Creates x mirrors in the surrounding area. Stay next to one and use the jutsu again to vanish in one thats randomly chosen. While inside click any other mirror to tp to it. Each mirror has its own health. Stays until all destroyed or user cancels it. Can face directions and fire senbons while inside. (Maybe jutsus too?) Consumes chakra while up.
- Buff ice mirrors.
- Create ice spikes in the surrounding area. Bumping into them causes dmg and ->slight<- slow. 2nd version fire something, while its in the air use the jutsu again to have ice spikes form around it. ( Ice spike icon could be done using ice dome icon)
- Ice mines. Forms ice spikes if stepped on. Slight slow.
- Dash forward using senbons to slice anyone in the way.
- Lf version that can always be used regardless of stuns/binds. Forms a mirror on the square you click and you come out of it after 0.5 sec. Less cd than lf.
- 1k needles hit in a 3x3 area. Less dmg in return.
- Kaguya running speed.

And of course I dont mean all of them should be added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Yuki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yuki Clan   The Yuki Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yuki Clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: