Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Betrayal/boot inf loss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowV2

Betrayal/boot inf loss Empty
PostSubject: Betrayal/boot inf loss   Betrayal/boot inf loss I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 10:53 am

^Should be removed. Most of the time the ones betraying are alts from enemy villages who betray when theres not a ga to get more inf. And even if you boot them you still lose inf. And thats bs. You shouldnt lose inf for booting someone who doesnt want to stay anyway.

Also anbu leaders should give 1 inf.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal/boot inf loss   Betrayal/boot inf loss I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 10:57 am

Boot should make you lose influence so you don't just boot everyone you don't like without any consequences.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal/boot inf loss   Betrayal/boot inf loss I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:22 am

If you dont like someone you will boot them either way. Inf loss wont stop you.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal/boot inf loss   Betrayal/boot inf loss I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:05 pm

And that inf you get when you become jounin shouldnt work when youre joining a new village. Ppl used to wait for ga to invite ppl but now they sometimes get even more inf for inviting.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal/boot inf loss   Betrayal/boot inf loss I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 5:53 pm

Yea that invite and shit needs to be changed.
And the influ won't stop you from booting someone, but its a consequence for doing it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal/boot inf loss   Betrayal/boot inf loss I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:27 pm

Dante can you modify anbu mask so that it hides your name?
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal/boot inf loss   Betrayal/boot inf loss I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:09 pm

Idk why its still this way but when is SL boost gonna get a nerf? 100% regen is op as fuck compared to hokage/kaze boost. Should all have the same boost or none at all.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal/boot inf loss   Betrayal/boot inf loss I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:20 am

Should just remove kage buff imo.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal/boot inf loss   Betrayal/boot inf loss I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:28 am

Without a buff for the kages, there is no real incentive for someone to be it. Sure they have more verbs, but they are just as strong as another player but have a higher hosp time and you lose 5 influ for each of your deaths. If powered was gone, the only reason I would ever take a leader spot would be to spite someone who is a kage, or boot someone from a village that I didn't like the resign asap.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal/boot inf loss   Betrayal/boot inf loss I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:11 am

i was thinking of something rather than a stat buff there could be other perks to being kage like putting taxes on shops that you would get when people buy stuff as long as your online at the moment Wink.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal/boot inf loss   Betrayal/boot inf loss I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:18 am

That doesn't make up for the fact that you are 10X more likely to get teamed, and getting tax money won't help you in the slightest bit when this happens.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal/boot inf loss   Betrayal/boot inf loss I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:30 am

Who gives a shite about being strong? I only care about being the richest mofo on the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal/boot inf loss   Betrayal/boot inf loss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Betrayal/boot inf loss
Page 1 of 1