Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Balance: Sand/Copy Nin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowV2

Balance: Sand/Copy Nin Empty
PostSubject: Balance: Sand/Copy Nin   Balance: Sand/Copy Nin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 12:48 pm

Sand
They got one come which kills. Thats it. So..

- Tsunami windup time decrease. Instead of stun it should be a slow similliar to iron unleash.

- Sand shower range increase. Slightly faster. In return slows less, dmg nerf burial.

- Shukakus Pike: Decrease cd, less initial dmg and less blood dmg. Decreases regen rather than stopping it.

- Sand shuriken: Increase cd, bigg ass shurikens, more dmg and travels a bit slower.

- Sand barrage: Fires lumps/balls of sand rapidly on 3 tiles. Basically phoenix flower on 3 tiles. Very slight slow.

- Sand coffin: Less dmg. Enemies shouldnt take any dmg inside coffin at all. No pull after burial either.

- Sand attack range = scalpel range.

Idk what to replace those two passive with tho..

Copy nin
Overall their copied jutsus should be less effective than the original ones.

- Poison fog: Less range and should last less.

- Ice prison: Less range and enemy takes 20% less dmg.

- DS: Dmg nerf by 30%. No 2nd ds chance.

- Sickling wind: Higher cd and no slow at all.

- That static passive should also slow less.

- Raiden dmg nerf by 10%.

- GDF hit range fix to 2 squares.

- Impact and momentum max 10-15% np and ap.

| |(Newbie)(Genin)Meww Mugendai: if theres no jutsu reset at least give us info on the jutsus were picking ya know

The numbers are suggesitons. Feel free to change thema round.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Sand/Copy Nin   Balance: Sand/Copy Nin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 3:48 pm

Sand:
-Tsunami: i agree with this idea but add something to know if someone can be burialed maybe a really heavy slow that's noticeable and can't be subbed out of and can't use crows or false mirror or rotation.

-Sand Shower: It's range is atrocious honestly, agree with increasing its distance. Yes I think it should be as fast as most projectiles, like iron shower/shards and sickling wind (b4 stances)

-Shukaku's Pike: What? It bleeds? I don't remember this.. As for the regen negating that's a skill called Imperial Piercing or something like that. Tier 6-3.. anyway I don't think it should be just a reduction, Kag's cleave stops regen and thats basically a constant effect fighting kags.. If anything I'd suggest reducing the time on it to like.. 5/10/15 sec or maybe 10 seconds at 3/3

-Sand Shuriken: Increase cd.. yes that's totally- wait what? INcrease? the cooldown on these things are horrendously long and I barely use them if anything I just use them to troll low levels who are almost dead already to keep them from healing or running. I would suggest for these to be lowered cooldown. Kunai speed would be fine in my opinion. Bigger shuriken? I don't find it necessary to make new icons for things we already have, my opinion. In my opinion their damage can stay the same without being OP with the faster speed. I also think that their flight speed is okay as is too.

-Sand Barrage: Wait didn't we just talk about this? Wait.. sand shower? what? who the fuck uses sand shower when we have barrage..// Anyway Again don't think new icons are needed for anything we already have and thats not exactly important in my opinion. Honestly for making this more usable I would just suggest further distance and moves faster (same thing i said on shower) everything else about it is perfectly fine. (Again my own opinion)

-Sand Coffin: I think the damage on it is fine as it is right now. The pull is on burial not coffin and thats a skill by itself. If we remove the pull (which would make sand's life much more difficult) then we'd have to replace that entire skill with something else. Again as I've stated in other posts, would be annoying probably for Dante to completely remove a skill and put a new one in its place.

-Sand Melee: It's good as it is too in my opinion, it's stronger then normal melee, its slower to counter the damage. It slows on hit.

//Next..//

Copy Nin:

Honestly.. I don't know what to think about copy nins..

Poison Fog: I for one think this and the original one is ridiculously strong.. it slows even through mastered sub. I think the slow should only be on the initial hit not on every single poison tick. It makes subbing useless except for the fact ur invisible... oh wait they can see you getting hit by the poison... so uhhh why bother subbing again?

Ice Prison: meh..

Dragon Storm: Ill get to my idea on fixing this at the end, but also is it actually 30% chance with Copies too? It seems copy get Twin Dragoons way more often then normal Windies.

Sickling Wind: The slow is barely noticable on sickling wind in my opinion. As for the cooldown its the same as winds, but wind's dont get 50% cdr.. which again.. refer to end of post. // Also sickling wind seems to have more then just 1 of wind's skills on it.. Make it so it only has twister.. so no hurricane OR remove twister skill and keep it as 5 tile wide and faster.

Static (Skill): I agree the slow is too strong in this one. And maybe lower the slow duration.

Raiden: No comment havn't seen its damage enough to say anything on it and Copy Nin get OP NP so that could be a contributing factor.

GDF: If it's a bug it needs to be fixed at some point

Momentum/Impact (Skills): Okay these bug me.. This is just too strong in my opinion.. sure other clans have +15 or so NP or AP here and there.. but another 20% is really breakable especially on a Copy nin who can get 150 NP and then get 20% more of that. It's too much. I don't think there should be skills that increase AP or NP by a percentage. My suggestion for this is either maybe make it another 15/20 AP or NP or make the skills the same as the normal ones which are i think 20% more Damage (respectively).

Blank Jutsus: Exactly what I said. Since we can't reset our jutsus thats fine and dandy. But is it really fair to make any Copy Nin have to remake if they don't like the Jutsu they picked? I think the Jutsu should be used like the Skill trees. Actually.. that gave me an idea. Maybe make another sort of "Skill Tree" for copy Nin (I know I've been saying adding new things will be unnecessary and a hassle for Dante probably, but I'm just putting this out there as a thought like everyone else is.) Make one jutsu called Copied Jutsus or something and it opens a skill tree from which you can see 5 tiers of jutsus with their icons. And each jutsu when clicked on gives a full description on what it does and whatever skills it has associated with it. Like for Chakra Absorption it would say that it drains chakra and replenishes 80% of lost chakra back to the victim and that it also has the Absolute Drain skill which drains Damage and Defense as well and gives it to the user. and then the typical Yes or No if you want to use it. No need to add a new kind of skill point(s) or whatever for copy nin, just make the requirement for picking a jutsu the level you learn the original blank jutsus on. And replace the level ups for those levels and just state something like "You have unlocked the 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th Tier in your Jutsu tree" and obviously once you pick a jutsu in a single tier the other jutsus would be locked.

Copy Nin's low cooldowns and their Jutsus:

Okay so people are upset about the cooldowns on jutsus like Dragon Storm and Sickling Wind. This is because jutsus from clans that don't have much of any of a cooldown reduction are put on a clan with base of 50% cdr which makes jutsus like Dragon Storm ridiculous. In my opinion the solution for this would be to maybe make it so that Sharingan and Sharingan Mastery's cooldown reductions don't effect Copied Jutsus. Or at least make it so Sharingan Mastery doesn't effect copied Jutsus.

Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Sand/Copy Nin   Balance: Sand/Copy Nin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:45 pm

This whole sand suggestion is to stop them from being based off of only one jutsu. Which is coffin. The pull and the dmg while inside coffin needs to go to stop those ohko combos with coffin. They shouldnt kill with just one combo. Thats the whole point of the less cd, dmg, new jutsu etc.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Sand/Copy Nin   Balance: Sand/Copy Nin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:37 pm

Okay in that case we'd have to get rid of Doom.. and replace it with.. what is the question lol hrm.. i guess u could increase the 3/3 point of sadist or whatever its called to something liek 33% dmg reduction or 25% at 3/3 while in coffin.

Honestly though if they were to not rely on coffin as much then they really need something more.. they have the least jutsus i think... except for snake but they can melee really well so that balances them out also their cds are a lot shorter compared to sands.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Sand/Copy Nin   Balance: Sand/Copy Nin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 7:51 pm

I like the shower idea, but I want barrage to have it and shower to disappear once you get barrage.
Sand Shuriken- lower cd but then make it 2 shot clones if possible.
Coffin- lower the slow after you get burial'd
Buff Lingering sand
and I like the tsunami idea

And I'm fine with the copy nin ideas.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Sand/Copy Nin   Balance: Sand/Copy Nin I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:13 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Sand/Copy Nin   Balance: Sand/Copy Nin I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:29 pm

To add onto Coffin... Make it so piercing damage (such as Sand Spear) only does damage again. That way people can't just run out and attack anyone in a coffin for a free kill.

From what Sib said, Copies only have the clans Skill Trees because of the way skill trees are done. So if you have points in Tactics you'd have points in Twister for example.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Sand/Copy Nin   Balance: Sand/Copy Nin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balance: Sand/Copy Nin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: