Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return cd on camellia to what it was

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Guy

Guy

Return cd on camellia to what it was Empty
PostSubject: Return cd on camellia to what it was   Return cd on camellia to what it was I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:29 pm

The cd on camellia needs to be returned to what it was before. Kags mainly rely on camellia for damage, throwing in willow when they can and using clematis and ferns in a more situational way. Increasing the cd leaves them with nothing to do except run for ~5 seconds while waiting to use it again, and then repeat the process. Kags can't simply melee enemies like hyuugas can; they have no slows unless they hit ferns and its simply not what the clan is built to do.

Basically, increasing the cd has created a very boring and ineffective way of fighting for kags.

If you are going to nerf camellia, nerf the damage a bit. A lot of the damage that is done by camellia is actually done by cleave; a bleed that does 10% of an enemies hp over 4 seconds. So my suggestion is to restore the cd to what it was, and nerf the damage of camellia and cleave instead OR decrease the cd increase to 2-3 seconds extra.

Last edited by Hungryman Hunger on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Return cd on camellia to what it was   Return cd on camellia to what it was I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:32 pm

Dont even nerf camellia camellia damage is already extremely low just nerf cleave. That extra 5 seconds was just wrong, and if dante actually play the game he would see what people were actually talking about when they say its tanky and op dmg.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Return cd on camellia to what it was   Return cd on camellia to what it was I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 6:27 pm

The first Kaguya nerf was fine, but the second was directed at the wrong place. Dante needs to nerf their tankiness, give them back their damage.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Return cd on camellia to what it was   Return cd on camellia to what it was I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Nah fuck their tankieness, nerf cleave and life will be good.
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Return cd on camellia to what it was   Return cd on camellia to what it was I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:40 pm

It's the 1.2 AP per speed as I said when I was talking to Dante last night/this morning...1.2 AP per speed = > damage on everything...

His reasoning was because they're to tanky for the damage they output.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return cd on camellia to what it was   Return cd on camellia to what it was I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return cd on camellia to what it was
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: