Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sand changes ;)?

Go down 
+4
Krypto406
Don Diesel
kyle2120
Ghost of ET
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost of ET

Sand changes ;)? Empty
PostSubject: Sand changes ;)?   Sand changes ;)? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:12 pm

People have been complaining about sand being to weak, and their ultimate jutsu being shite so i once thought about a couple of sweet ideas to make it a tad better along with another couple of their jutsus.

Sand tsunami i think we all know what it does basically about 5 tiles away from you a large patch of sand is dragged towards you stunning who ever is caught in it for 15 seconds. it has a bit of delay before it starts

Here is my idea instead of just being behind of you have it come from all 4 sides stopping directly on you, but instead of stunning you it slows you heavily.
Some people thought that was just plain op, and a bit unavoidable i had said okay how about it comes from you and spread out instead of coming 5 tiles away, and they were like yeah sounds better, but i still feel it should be 5 tiles away Wink.

Sand coffin fires a derpy little string that if it touches you yur screwed. (Quite literally when you're caught they shove a long pike so far up your arse you start to bleed from it dealing tons of damage).

the problem is aiming it, and actually landing it without that bs slow that drags you in. as well as keeping you stuck in position.
My idea remove all dragging from the slow, but when this moves and leave the sand behind if someone walks on it they are slowed Wink.

Sand shield basically what i would have it do is negate all stuns, and or binds Wink.
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

Sand changes ;)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand changes ;)?   Sand changes ;)? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Show me the one complaining Sand is to weak lmao
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Sand changes ;)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand changes ;)?   Sand changes ;)? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:26 pm

the mod death.
Back to top Go down
Don Diesel

Sand changes ;)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand changes ;)?   Sand changes ;)? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:28 pm

The only thing I would like to see is that stun/bind negating with sand shield

Tsunamis execution seems fine for the most part, and for what it has the potential to do it feels balanced(maaybe a slight cd reduction <3)

I wouldnt change coffin either due to how easy it can be avoided
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

Sand changes ;)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand changes ;)?   Sand changes ;)? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:42 pm

Well, last wipe I was fighting capped people at level 150 as a Sand...and not doing bad. I'm not sure how they're under powered. As long as you can aim you'll do fine against most of the clans. Death claiming them weak isn't really... trustworthy. I fought him once (half assed fight) and he sat in Sand Shell letting me pummel him with ripping gale.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Sand changes ;)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand changes ;)?   Sand changes ;)? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:44 pm

I guess death is what he says he is a retarded faggot.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Sand changes ;)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand changes ;)?   Sand changes ;)? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:55 pm

I feel like sand necessarily isn't weak, but its one of those if I catch you gg. But I have to catch you, and thats the annoying part. I personally want sand shower to move faster, the stun on coffin to be shorter, and their overall damage reduced.

This way they can do damage without either killing you in 1 combo or atleast halfing your hp. Also they can't catch you in one of their stuns and your fucked if they have any other clan with them.

P.S I feel sand and hyuugas are almost in the same exact boat in terms of the damage they do when they catch someone if they catch someone.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Sand changes ;)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand changes ;)?   Sand changes ;)? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:43 pm

I think you guys must have missed how Ohad played on his Sand.. 

Sand is a clan that requires a tad bit of more skill than your average clan.
Back to top Go down
lrusai

Sand changes ;)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand changes ;)?   Sand changes ;)? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 1:04 am

Ohad? You know who the best sandie is elp.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Sand changes ;)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand changes ;)?   Sand changes ;)? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:14 am

lrusai wrote:
Ohad? You know who the best sandie is elp.
You're the reason people wanted to nerf Sand.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Sand changes ;)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand changes ;)?   Sand changes ;)? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 3:04 pm

I couldnt beat any sands on my kag :/ Especially since i like to melee so much @>@.
Back to top Go down
lrusai

Sand changes ;)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand changes ;)?   Sand changes ;)? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Don't forget about my kag too, may have been better than my sandie.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Sand changes ;)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand changes ;)?   Sand changes ;)? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:00 pm

I kill sandies fine on my kag and its lvl 99 :/
Back to top Go down
>Tevin<

Sand changes ;)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand changes ;)?   Sand changes ;)? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:55 pm

omg you guys are forgetting kags shit on sand if they can avoid coffin or barrage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sand changes ;)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand changes ;)?   Sand changes ;)? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand changes ;)?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: