Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Copy Ninja Jutsu Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ProtonX

ProtonX

Copy Ninja Jutsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Copy Ninja Jutsu Guide   Copy Ninja Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:46 am

This guide is imcomplete, missing somethings and details but just a insight on the Copy Ninja lists of jutsus. If anyone has anything to add because I missed something or any information I should change , comment and I will edit.

Level 2
You obtain your Sharingan Implant. While this is active, you gain 50% accuracy, 40% dodge, -3.5 handseal time, 8% damage increase, 8% defense increase, and 15% cooldown reduction.

Level 3
You obtain your 1st Blank Jutsu. Using this jutsu will allow you to copy another clan's jutsu. You will lose this ability when you copy a jutsu.
Spoiler:

Level 10
You obtain your 2nd Blank Jutsu. Using this jutsu will allow you to copy another clan's jutsu. You will lose this ability when you copy a jutsu.
Spoiler:

Level 22
You obtain your 3rd Blank Jutsu. Using this jutsu will allow you to copy another clan's jutsu. You will lose this ability when you copy a jutsu.
Spoiler:

Level 45
You obtain your 4th Blank Jutsu. Using this jutsu will allow you to copy another clan's jutsu. You will lose this ability when you copy a jutsu.
Spoiler:

Level 52

Raikiri is now Level 2 and does 10% more damage.

Level 60
You obtain your 5th Blank Jutsu. Using this jutsu will allow you to copy another clan's jutsu. You will lose this ability when you copy a jutsu.
Spoiler:

Level 85
Raiden is now Level 2 and does 10% more damage.
Back to top Go down
monsta89

PostSubject: Description   Copy Ninja Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 5:54 pm

can u post a description of what the jutsu does
Back to top Go down
monsta89

PostSubject: Description   Copy Ninja Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 5:55 pm

can u post a description of what the jutsu does
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copy Ninja Jutsu Guide   Copy Ninja Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Copy Ninja Jutsu Guide
Page 1 of 1