Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akatsuki Update(Implemented 11-20-2014)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Owner

Akatsuki Update(Implemented 11-20-2014) Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki Update(Implemented 11-20-2014)   Akatsuki Update(Implemented 11-20-2014) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 7:27 pm

Akatsuki is completed.

There can be 1 leader and 4 members in Akatsuki at one time.

Killing the Akatsuki Leader grants 3 influence to a village, and killing members grants 1 influence.

The Akatsuki Leader has +10% damage and defense, members get 5% damage and defense. All of Akatsuki gets further damage and defense when near other Akatsuki members. They get 3% damage and defense for each nearby ally. This is to encourage traveling and raiding in groups.

Akatsuki has a hideout, located near the top of the map. The Akatsuki Leader can set a password on the base to stop people from coming inside if they arent part of the Akatsuki. They can do missions, but only missions that involve assassinating and sabotaging mission board.

The Akatsuki Leader can contest neutral villages.

Akatsuki has rings that grants extra perks. The Akatsuki Leader by default has Pein's Ring. When he recruits a member to Akatsuki, they are given one of 4 rings.

The rings grant the following:

Pein - Ability to summon the Akatsuki members.
Kakazu - +10% defense
Kisame - +10% melee damage
Oro - +25% regen
Itachi - +15% armor pen
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update(Implemented 11-20-2014)   Akatsuki Update(Implemented 11-20-2014) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 4:57 am

A few suggestions that I'd like to share:

-Akatsuki can interrupt a War Village and join the war between other two villages. 

(reasoning: With an average 40-50 player base on prime time. Taking a rough estimation of a regular village population joining a war would be at around 7 to 10 players. While the maximum amount of members in Akatsuki is only 5. I have never witnessed all Akatsuki member logging in at the same time, as the regular participation of Akatsuki members are 2 to 3. Interrupting a war village could give a surprising edge to Akatsuki, but it could also turn out to be a village having "hired"  the Akatsuki to assist in combat. Though I think there should be a CD to interrupt as Akats can troll too much with it. Just to clarify, this is merely a suggestion. So whether you may or may not agree is completely up to you. Moreover this suggestion has a low priority imo.

- Missions and rewards. When Akatsuki members pick a mission, they often get an S rank mission to Assassinate a Kage even if they are offline. Moreover, the reward for killing a Kage, having put through all that effort to actually kill one, is way too small. 

A rank mission Sasuke= 10 Senryo
S rank mission Kage = 12 Senryo

Final suggestion:

-For the past 2 weeks as an Akatsuki Leader/Member I've basically been spammed to death with member challenge requests, as many reasonably skilled players would like to be part of the team. However, due to the limited spots, there is always something that prevents players from challenging one. The Akatsuki member has already been challenged before, or he/she is not online at the moment. So basically it becomes a struggle to keep having to wait for 1 of the 4 Members to log in, and be lucky enough to challenge. My final suggestion is to increase the members by 6 members (7 with Leader). 

====

Major request to Dante: I've also witnessed that every time a new member is selected: he/she somehow ends up going inactive without informing anyone. And because of this, they hold up a spot that might as well be given to someone who is more active. 

Currently the same issue happens with Anbu Leaders. Therefore, my request for you Dante, is to allow Leaders to boot their Akat Members/Anbu leader+members even when they're offline

Last edited by Chidori on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update(Implemented 11-20-2014)   Akatsuki Update(Implemented 11-20-2014) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 5:50 am

Chidori wrote:
-Akatsuki can interrupt a War Village and join the war between other two villages. 

(reasoning: With an average 40-50 player base on prime time. Taking a rough estimation of a regular village population joining a war would be at around 7 to 10 players. While the maximum amount of members in Akatsuki is only 5. I have never witnessed all Akatsuki member logging in at the same time, as the regular participation of Akatsuki members are 2 to 3. Interrupting a war village could give a surprising edge to Akatsuki, but it could also turn out to be a village having "hired"  the Akatsuki to assist in combat. Though I think there should be a CD to interrupt as Akats can troll too much with it. Just to clarify, this is merely a suggestion. So whether you may or may not agree is completely up to you. Moreover this suggestion has a low priority imo. 

I don't really have an opinion about this one, but I do want to say that I've seen war's with 5 akat members, and each one has a ring T.T.

Chidori wrote:
Missions and rewards. When Akatsuki members pick a mission, they often get an S rank mission to Assassinate a Kage even if they are offline. Moreover, the reward for killing a Kage, having put through all that effort to actually kill one, is way too small. 

A rank mission Sasuke= 10 Senryo
S rank mission Kage = 12 Senryo

Are those the current rewards, or rewards that you would like to see?
I do agree that killing a kage should give a bigger reward than killing Sasuke.

Chidori wrote:
Final suggestion:

-For the past 2 weeks as an Akatsuki Leader, I've basically been spammed to death with member challenge requests, as many reasonably skilled players would like to be part of the team. However, due to the limited spots, there is always something that prevents players from challenging one. The Akatsuki member has already been challenged before, or he/she is not online at the moment. So basically it becomes a struggle to keep having to wait for 1 of the 4 Members to log in, and be lucky enough to challenge.  our current player base: my final suggestion is to increase the members by 6 members (7 with Leader). 

I disagree.
The buffs that Dante mentioned in the op have been buffed x2. Each and every one of akatsuki is friggin strong. They can keep those buffs and keep the akatsuki limit to 5 ppl, or nerf those buffs into the ground and increase the #members.
If it does get increased I'd love for the buffs to be lower than what they originally were.
There have been times (recently), where I logged on and there were as many sand villagers online as there were akats.

Chidori wrote:
Major request to Dante: I've also witnessed that every time a new member is selected: he/she somehow ends up going inactive without informing anyone. And because of this, they hold up a spot that might as well be given to someone who is more active. 

Currently the same issue happens with Anbu Leaders. Therefore, my request for you Dante, is to allow Leaders to boot their Akat Members/Anbu leader+members even when they're offline

Agreed!
I've been hokage on my kag a while ago, and I appointed this dude Xero as anbu leader, and I haven't seen the niqqa since then.
Many hokage's later, he's still the anbu leader and nothing the hokage can do about it.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update(Implemented 11-20-2014)   Akatsuki Update(Implemented 11-20-2014) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 5:56 am

@Musab. I firmly agree on the decrease on the buffs if 2 more members are added. And Akatsuki don't have Sasuke mission, I was just comparing the difference and difficulty between these two missions. Killing a Kage gives you 12 Senryo, which isn't worth the effort.

Also Razz  I have yet to see  All Akatsuki members logging in at once atm.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update(Implemented 11-20-2014)   Akatsuki Update(Implemented 11-20-2014) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:06 am

Nerf rings and increase members by a bit would be a good move imo. Kage mission should not be given when that kage is offline so akat dont lose a mission until that kage comes online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Update(Implemented 11-20-2014)   Akatsuki Update(Implemented 11-20-2014) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Update(Implemented 11-20-2014)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Patch Notes-
Jump to: