Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Erroxs Abusive

Go down 
+3
Kazaki
kyle2120
Keith101
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Keith101

Erroxs Abusive Empty
PostSubject: Erroxs Abusive   Erroxs Abusive I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 5:23 pm

This thread will be dedicated to errox an his abuse I have serveral complaints on this gm
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

Erroxs Abusive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erroxs Abusive   Erroxs Abusive I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 9:26 pm

Keith101 wrote:
This thread will be dedicated to errox an his abuse I have serveral complaints on this gm
I like how this is all the thread is. Literally just what I quoted. GG
Back to top Go down
Kazaki

Erroxs Abusive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erroxs Abusive   Erroxs Abusive I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 10:21 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Erroxs Abusive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erroxs Abusive   Erroxs Abusive I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 4:57 pm

Keith101 wrote:

So let me get this straight: You've dedicated this thread for Erox's alleged abuse, without any content?

Die..
Back to top Go down
Erox

Erox

Erroxs Abusive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erroxs Abusive   Erroxs Abusive I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 5:22 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Keith101

Erroxs Abusive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erroxs Abusive   Erroxs Abusive I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:53 am

I have multiple pictures it's a thread that will build up .
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Erroxs Abusive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erroxs Abusive   Erroxs Abusive I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 12:46 pm

You know, if you honestly have any valuable content to share. We could discuss that here. I don't need any build-up stuff, because i'm open to what players have to say.
Back to top Go down
Keith101

Erroxs Abusive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erroxs Abusive   Erroxs Abusive I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 1:02 am

Ok well then give me some time to post .
Back to top Go down
Erox

Erox

Erroxs Abusive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erroxs Abusive   Erroxs Abusive I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 1:03 am

Chidori wrote:
You know, if you honestly have any valuable content to share. We could discuss that here. I don't need any build-up stuff, because i'm open to what players have to say.

i agree with this, if you feel like i'm abusing then we can openly discuss this i'm a reasonable person. but ive also been afk for the past 2 days so besides the little bit of time i'm on i've only hosted Tournaments and raided for GA once.

so please provide these pictures and statements of how im abusing. and we can collectively talk about this
Back to top Go down
Cream

Cream

Erroxs Abusive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erroxs Abusive   Erroxs Abusive I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:05 pm

Haven't really seen any abuse from staff besides that day when Proto crucified all of sand during leaf's hourly raid. But I see in game that the players label Erox's punishments as abuse because it seems too harsh.
Back to top Go down
Erox

Erox

Erroxs Abusive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erroxs Abusive   Erroxs Abusive I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 7:57 pm

Cream wrote:
Haven't really seen any abuse from staff besides that day when Proto crucified all of sand during leaf's hourly raid. But I see in game that the players label Erox's punishments as abuse because it seems too harsh.

actually i run on a system and go by simple rules (https://narutonextgen.forumotion.com/t1820-game-rules-as-of-10-13-2014)

Hosp Killing = "+" + 1000 secs in jail
Death Avoiding = "*" + 1500 secs in jail
Spawn Killing = 500 Secs in Jail
Rice field Killing = 800 secs in Jail
Punishment Avoiding = Perm Ban
Excessive Use of Vulgar Language = Mute (For how ever long the admin sees fit)
*i understand noone will ever stop the Racism or Cursing but i don't want other players playing experience to be Diminished because of something another player says*

To me it's simple, if you Break the rules. you deserve Punishment

and saying that i dont have a problem talking with the other Admin about a Punishment System, that could easily be taken care of.

But as to me abuseing???!?! xD you guys make my laugh every time. i havent abused Thus far and i dont plan on it any time soon, i'm always on top of what's going on when someone reports something, and if i do Jail/Mute them and find out that they were innocent ive always corrected myself and their Punishment.

I like what i do and i like the game and players playing it (Some more then others, but i try to be Unbiased)
im not trying to throw that away.

so please Pictures as proof and ill take what ever steps i must to right any wrongs ive made
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Erroxs Abusive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erroxs Abusive   Erroxs Abusive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:53 am

Let me add my two cents and say that Erox's way of modding and dealing punishment is spot on, honest and can be seen as strict. Once you're caught doing something that you're not supposed to be doing, it will result in a punishment. That is why these punishments may seem a bit too harsh from the perspective of players. And I get that. When I was a player, I've been muted/jailed/banned for a few things that I could agree and disagree on. Heck, I even jailed myself for 1200 seconds for breaking a rule myself a few months back. 

Personally, I tend to let things slip through my fingers or talk to the players before deciding a punishment, and decide the degree of punishment on that. I often unjail people, because I can show some sympathy now and then. After all, this is supposed to be a game where everyone should have fun, instead of getting 1 jail after the other. In contrary though, when I show mercy once, and someone still misuses my kindness. I will strike a Jail/Ban on sight. So in a sense, Erox tends to deal with things a lot more balanced.

However, that doesn't mean that we should be loose about enforcing the rules. And I do not disagree with Erox's way of modding at all.

Now: 

Does this mean that Erox is being abusive? No I don't believe he is.

Does this mean that Erox can't be reasonable or talk to you about your actions? No, of course not. Erox can show just as much sympathy as I can and is easy to approach. 

Does this mean that Erox can be harsh on you? Yes, maybe it seems harsh in the point of view of the player himself. Though this doesn't mean GM's/Mods are unreasonable. We're easy to approach, and once again. We're not here to make things miserable for you. 

If you genuinely believe that you were being mistreated: Guys. The Admin Help Button is right there for you. You can sincerely ask Erox or myself to have a talk about your actions, so we can have a decent conversation whether the punishment was deserved or not. Though caps raging or insulting us, isn't going to help you EVEN IF You were right.

========================

On another note: I have actually been contacted by a few players in game on their dissatisfaction about Erox, though none of them actually said a word to Erox, nor have posted anything on the forums regarding their dissatisfaction. Yet, these guys (not naming anyone) did complain to me one after the other. Once again, there's a reason why we have an Admin Help Button/Report Abuse section. You're free to give your opinion, as long as we can discuss things in a respectful manner. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
EthemP

EthemP

Erroxs Abusive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erroxs Abusive   Erroxs Abusive I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 4:44 am

Erox is a fine admin but his punishments are too harsh, for example if I just say 'BR' he already either mutes or jails me..

(Not saying hes abusive or should be removed)
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Erroxs Abusive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erroxs Abusive   Erroxs Abusive I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 8:32 am

EthemP wrote:
Erox is a fine admin but his punishments are too harsh, for example if I just say 'BR' he already either mutes or jails me..

(Not saying hes abusive or should be removed)

You mute people for the most random reasons as a Kage.  Suspect
Back to top Go down
EthemP

EthemP

Erroxs Abusive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erroxs Abusive   Erroxs Abusive I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:21 pm

Usually as a joke for 40 secs or so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Erroxs Abusive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erroxs Abusive   Erroxs Abusive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erroxs Abusive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Report Abuse-
Jump to: