Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the game like now?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Type1

Type1

What's the game like now? Empty
PostSubject: What's the game like now?   What's the game like now? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:10 pm

Hey! I just learned this is up again, which makes me happy.  Just wondering whats up, and how is the game these days?  Hope to see some familiar faces maybe...
Back to top Go down
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

PostSubject: Re: What's the game like now?   What's the game like now? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:54 pm

Type1 wrote:
Hey! I just learned this is up again, which makes me happy.  Just wondering whats up, and how is the game these days?  Hope to see some familiar faces maybe...

TBH it's ehh I got Banned for Calling Dante what he called me. I dont think thats Fair then he told me he wiping the Ban List on Feb 1st and He said Nope when I asked him is he stilling Unbanning( On Feb 1st ) So If you can handle that bullshet then you're good.

Enjoy playing it if you can.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Owner

PostSubject: Re: What's the game like now?   What's the game like now? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:37 pm

I said you were annoying because you said my name 10 times a minute. You didn't call me annoying. That's the nice thing about being owner, if I don't like you, I don't have to let you play. It's simple, don't give me a reason not to like you. I'll be wiping the ban list next wipe. Unless you want to stay banned from the game, and then the forums, I suggest you take your bullshit else where.
Back to top Go down
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

PostSubject: Re: What's the game like now?   What's the game like now? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 1:24 am

Dante wrote:
I said you were annoying because you said my name 10 times a minute. You didn't call me annoying. That's the nice thing about being owner, if I don't like you, I don't have to let you play. It's simple, don't give me a reason not to like you. I'll be wiping the ban list next wipe. Unless you want to stay banned from the game, and then the forums, I suggest you take your bullshit else where.

Thx Very Happy All I wanted to hear Smile Thank you good? sir Very Happy jocolor rabbit
Back to top Go down
Type1

Type1

PostSubject: Re: What's the game like now?   What's the game like now? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 5:04 pm

Haha, not touching that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the game like now?   What's the game like now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the game like now?
Page 1 of 1