Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Professions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami

Shinigami

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Professions   Professions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 5:05 pm

Now, we all are pretty familiar with NNG, I'd assume. Either way, this is a suggestion. Rather, a lot of suggestions. I know most of you are looking at this and rolling your eyes-- that's fine. Just stay with me here for a minute. Now, in NNG you start out as an academy student, right? The whole point of the game is to become a ninja and kill people/things/etc. However, what about all the other aspects of the Naruto world that we're leaving out?

Herbs. They're missions in game, and it probably comes from Haku picking herbs for Zabuza. What about poisons that are used in the ninja world? Iron has poisoning effect, but that's just based off of Sasori and his liking to put poison inside of the iron sand for his Kazekage puppet. Why not make people work for some things, like having them pick the herbs and then sell/trade them to an NPC in exchange for poison. If you don't want to rework poison for Iron, then make it a different poison. Recolor, slightly, herbs to have different ones. Mixing them up gives either more of a slow or lasts longer or does more damage. For example, herb A gives .25 second stun with four of them. Herb B gives a .15 multiplier when you have three of them in the poison, and only increases by three. Having four or five does the same as having three, having one or two does nothing. Herb C does 2% of the target's health for a base of two seconds, and it does the 2% over the time span. Either make it do 2% over 10 seconds, and have the tyme decrease so that it does the damage faster the more herbs you use, or have it to where the damage percent goes up for every x number of herbs. Make them as common or as rare as you'd like, take polls, but this can be worked into the game. We need this, people.

Ninja weapons. We have smoke bombs, but no ninja ever had a smoke bomb-- they had black eggs. These were eggs that had been painted black after having two holes poked in it, the yolk blown out through one hole, that hole widened, and then ground glass or liquid pepper extract would be funneled in, then all whole sealed with black wax. These had the purpose of blinding and slowing the opponent. We can actually use these things-- make the game more trap/stealth based. Give the eggs either a slight, very slight slow or blindness that fades rapidly. We can really make these things work in game. Either buy them, have them as drops for a new NPC that I'll talk about below, and I'll reference it so you know what it is, or something.

Along side the black eggs, sebon weren't specific to Haku. Kin used them, a leaf jounin chewed them, they were widely used and they actually have a decent purpose. Give senbon a very low damage, a somewhat faster throwing speed, but make them slow people or poison them or give a slight bleed effect that lasts a short amount of tyme. Just give people more ways to play the game-- after all, don't you guys just get tired of Uchihas *buggy ass bastards* owning people with flames? Add more tact to the game, make it more playable for everyone. Long range, mid range, short range, they can all use these things. Buy from NPC.

Another ninja weapon is tripwire. We have mines that, when stepped on, tell who triggered it, their level, and current HP. You can teleport to it. Why not add in tripwire that tells you when it was tripped, and where, but keeps the player secret? Make the game a bit more village based, let people plant traps to help protect themselves, their village, and the new players. Buy from NPC.

Shuriken and kunai. Along side sebon. Why is it that we have unlimited numbers of these? Oh well, we do. I'll accept it, because my suggestion improves it. Have a profession, like with herbs, where you can find metals, either randomly spawning or drop from NPC that will be referenced below, and take it to your weapon NPC. Infuse metals to make the shuriken and kunai and sebon either faster, stronger, or less visible. The ninja of old used black metals so they'd not be seen flying through the air or glinting and giving off light. Do this shite, people. Metal A makes the projectile fly .5 times faster when you add 5 pieces of it. Metal B makes it .25 times stronger, either damage wise or in ability to go over other projectiles. Metal C makes the projectile invisible for 1 step for each 7 metal you have in it, because invisible sebon = scary shite, and you better work for it.

NPC areas. Let's face it, there were *WAY* more than three places in the Naruto-verse. Bandit camps, smaller villages that weren't part of the great 5. The other two in the great 5. Add in certain areas of the woods were NPCs spawn if you're in them-- I know you hate lag and CPU usage. Make it to were the NPCs *only* spawn if you go there. Say it's located within square 0,0 1,1 0,1 and 1,0. Just inside of four points. Makes it to where the NPCs spawn within 3-6 tiles in any direction from you, for example. No ambush, suddenly appearing shite. They just spawn. Make them bandits who have no justu, or ninja who have special techniques. The NPCs I mentioned earlier who drop those things can be found in areas like this. Between sound and iron village for metal, between sand and iron for poison, etc. It lets people collect some of these items, and presents a better playing experience for they players. Add in a small cave that bandits or rouge ninja may sometymes spawn in rarely. Give them decent drops or exp benefits for killing them. It makes the whole game more active, gives more than just one end point for a player-- cap and rape.

These are just suggestions. Tweak them how you want, but please give feed back as a community so Dante can see your thoughts-- he wants to improve the game for you guys, after all, and if you don't want it, it's just wasted work for him. Give me feed back too, so I don't clog up forums with suggestions that you guys will hate.

Back to top Go down
Cream

Cream

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professions   Professions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 2:18 pm

Stopped reading when you said "Why not make people work for some things, like having them pick the herbs and then sell/trade them to an NPC in exchange for poison."

Fook that...
Back to top Go down
Kazaki

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professions   Professions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 2:26 am

Lol cream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professions   Professions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: