Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mauro - King of BRs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cream

Cream

Mauro - King of BRs Empty
PostSubject: Mauro - King of BRs   Mauro - King of BRs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Decided to play again to see if anything changed. Was the usual raging in OOC except hyam wasnt there... just aint the same ya know...?

Also caught Mauro doing some real pussy boi stuff after running from me....

https://imgur.com/YIXl9To

Used clones (stupid i know  Neutral )  and then  I used ice prison after to see if i could take what little hp he had but he didnt die and used fireball on me

https://imgur.com/poVpWdj

Mauro has been abusing and death avoiding many wipes now and he usually gets some jail time because hes portugese. Seeing as hes 'King of the BRs' on NNG, taking him out now means taking out all potential br threats (his annoying friends)  *cough* Wave *cough* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Mauro - King of BRs   Mauro - King of BRs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 10:45 am

I'll see to it that he'll get his punishment. But insulting him as the King of BR or whatever is pretty unnecessary. Anyway, do you know the times when he logs in?

Edit: Nvm, I got him. Tell me if he continues to abuse. I'll make sure to increase the degree of his punishment if he does it again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kazaki

PostSubject: Re: Mauro - King of BRs   Mauro - King of BRs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 7:50 pm

lol! that shit be funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mauro - King of BRs   Mauro - King of BRs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mauro - King of BRs
Page 1 of 1