Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Auto Ranks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegito05

Vegito05

Auto Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Auto Ranks   Auto Ranks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 8:01 pm

Some of you may hate me for this, but i think auto ranks should be entirely removed.
I remember the chunin exams for being funny and entertaining, when like 15-20 genins join and there are serious fights going on in FoD. Now player just think "lulz lvl 40 auto chunin, gg". It'd also beneficial, since you get exp for passing the exams and you get C ranks (after genins) and B ranks (after chunins) waaaaay earlier. If u just get the auto rank, you end up with a freaking bee nest burning at lvl 55 and wonder why.
Atleast take it in consideration.
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

Auto Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto Ranks   Auto Ranks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 8:36 pm

i remember chuunin being impossible to do because there was never enough people online
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Auto Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto Ranks   Auto Ranks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 10:01 pm

You auto pass the written part if you are alone. If not then there is someone else. You remember that from a rip most likely. Also, back then, the chunin room was half full.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Auto Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto Ranks   Auto Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:29 am

Btw, if anyone knows all the Chunin questions + answers. Give me a little headsup. I've been wanting to rewrite the questions. But we can't seem to find the Q/A's.
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

Auto Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto Ranks   Auto Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 2:07 pm

Chidori wrote:
Btw, if anyone knows all the Chunin questions + answers. Give me a little headsup. I've been wanting to rewrite the questions. But we can't seem to find the Q/A's.
the ones in the show or the ones in the game lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Auto Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto Ranks   Auto Ranks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auto Ranks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: