Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Down?

Go down 
+3
Better than Dante - Luigi
Musab
oct tuba chu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
oct tuba chu

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 12:20 pm

Why has server been down for so long? When will it be brought back up?
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 1:16 pm

Dante's message on the hub: ''Game's down for the time being. There is simply too much going on in my life right now to continue it. When things settle down, I'll continue developement. Until then, game's down.''
Back to top Go down
oct tuba chu

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 1:57 pm

I guess I'm dumb but wear is the message hub?

[Never mind... I found it. LoL. I feel so stupid because I actually looked at it today..]

Last edited by oct tuba chu on Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found it.)
Back to top Go down
Better than Dante - Luigi

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:17 pm

oh so Dante went emo mode again and is sleeping at his nearby starbucks. I get it.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 4:48 pm

If Dante closed down the server for that reason. It means that he truly has important things to deal with. Untill then, we'll just have to deal with it ourselves. As for Dante, I wish you the best. Thanks for bearing with us, and hope to see you back healthy and in one piece. =)
Back to top Go down
Cream

Cream

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:53 pm

Dante missed me so much that he entered a state of depression and slit his wrists. Came out of the hosp after a week only to be fired from both of his jobs, his girlfriend of 2 years with another, and truck loads of missed work from college along with fees. It's amazing what happens when people don't see me for awhile.....
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 12:53 am

I've never seen you but I'm perfectly fine.

Well, I'm still incredibly mad that Bloodborne is a ps4 exclusive and isn't on pc, but that pain will fade in time.

Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Owner

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 6:21 am

For the record, the game's down because I've been working 70 hours a week, plus I just finished mid terms/exams in college. I literally have no time at all to code, or even worry about the game for that matter. Shit should settle down in a couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Down?
Page 1 of 1