Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arch Hates_You

Go down 
+4
Shadow
Lord King
#Austic
TeenGogeta
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TeenGogeta

TeenGogeta

Arch Hates_You Empty
PostSubject: Arch Hates_You   Arch Hates_You I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:31 pm

Arch Hates_You abused by spamming tsunami and some sand jutsus while in hospital that killed me. Furthermore, I said that it was an abuse but he still kept spamming jutsus and used above 10 of them.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f70/18/16/29/55/abuse10.png

https://i.servimg.com/u/f70/18/16/29/55/arch_a10.png
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Arch Hates_You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch Hates_You   Arch Hates_You I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Let's be real you were hosp killing
Back to top Go down
TeenGogeta

TeenGogeta

Arch Hates_You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch Hates_You   Arch Hates_You I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:

I never hosp killed, proof or it didn't happen. Killing people inside hospital is illegal, I only teleported into hospital once by mistake and rested because I had to wait for lightning flash but teleported right away when it cooled down, I was warned by zanos though. Other than that I never did anything inside a hospital.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Arch Hates_You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch Hates_You   Arch Hates_You I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:35 pm

TeenGogeta wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:

I never hosp killed, proof or it didn't happen. Killing people inside hospital is illegal, I only teleported into hospital once by mistake and rested because I had to wait for lightning flash but teleported right away when it cooled down, I was warned by zanos though. Other than that I never did anything inside a hospital.

Actually, you were. I had just logged on, died, got out of the Hospital and got Falcon Dropped.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Arch Hates_You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch Hates_You   Arch Hates_You I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Lord King wrote:
TeenGogeta wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:

Actually, you were. I had just logged on, died, got out of the Hospital and got Falcon Dropped.
lmao teen doesnt know what hosp killing means Razz
Back to top Go down
TeenGogeta

TeenGogeta

Arch Hates_You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch Hates_You   Arch Hates_You I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:01 pm

You mean spawn killing, hosp killing is when you kill INSIDE a hospital, which is possible but it's a ban, as Berlin said.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Arch Hates_You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch Hates_You   Arch Hates_You I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Spawn Camping isn't against the rules of this game and hasn't been.

If you have something showing that Teen was killing people who were still inside the sound hospital I will take action.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Arch Hates_You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch Hates_You   Arch Hates_You I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:11 pm

hosp = spawn huehue...

i doubt that he would be dumb enough to kill inside the hosp...
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Arch Hates_You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch Hates_You   Arch Hates_You I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:14 pm

...I can see how this is an issue with Sound, though, since nobody can use hiding to get away. Oh boy this remap is fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

Arch Hates_You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch Hates_You   Arch Hates_You I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:38 am

Actually hospital camping has always been a rule, and there's dead sound bodies all over the ground by you, you just gave the proof that you were hospital camping, and also he would of been able to do that to you if you were abusing and hospital camping. o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Envy

Envy

Arch Hates_You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch Hates_You   Arch Hates_You I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:11 am

Siku wrote:
Actually hospital camping has always been a rule, and there's dead sound bodies all over the ground by you, you just gave the proof that you were hospital camping, and also he would of been able to do that to you if you were abusing and hospital camping. o.o

Nope, hospital camping was only against the rules on certain rips.
On the original NNG it was never against any rule. ._.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Arch Hates_You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch Hates_You   Arch Hates_You I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:18 am

Envy wrote:
Siku wrote:

We'll just let Berlin decide whether or not, it's best not to bicker about it.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Arch Hates_You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch Hates_You   Arch Hates_You I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:06 am

Envy wrote:
Siku wrote:

Just make sure You remind him when we hosp camp him, that it's legit.

Also i would like to see when i rb my deaths and kills get reset.
Back to top Go down

Arch Hates_You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch Hates_You   Arch Hates_You I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:45 pm

-.- I'm more inclined to punish you for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arch Hates_You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch Hates_You   Arch Hates_You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arch Hates_You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Report Abuse-
Jump to: