Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dante, what's the matter?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
America

Dante, what's the matter? Empty
PostSubject: Dante, what's the matter?   Dante, what's the matter? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 4:23 pm

just to clear up. I'm OG Kush ingame or was, whatever.

Dante, why would you ban me over something as simple as shut the fuck up. I literally just told ShirouX that I told you all bugs etc personally to you and you fixed all of them and after that I haven't played spider. Why did you make such a big deal over reporting them to the forum when you already fixed them and did the nerfs and buffs. Some which I suggested and some you denied. Why would you completely verbally rage at me then and then ban me when I tell you to shut the fuck up since you obviously didn't digest my information. Why the fuck were you so mad? Why at me? I literally only said something to ShirouX actually saying I donated to the fixing off Spider. It's the only reason I made the clan. Why the fuck should I be banned for saying shut the fuck up since you were overreacting at something you didn't take in. I'd like to know, since I just came back from being afk for like an hour. No I don't read back old messages. Never will, never care. OOC too cancerous for me to be interested. Furthermore even though you're the owner and all I still think this is GM abuse. I think this ban is not justified. Even a mute I find overreacting but I could have somewhat understood that in this rage.
Back to top Go down

Dante, what's the matter?
Page 1 of 1