Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good changes that could be made

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi

Satoshi

Good changes that could be made Empty
PostSubject: Good changes that could be made   Good changes that could be made I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 1:29 pm

Remove kaguya's %damage that makes them both a dps and a tank clan.

Remove EMS or nerf it to hell by giving it a large chakra cost and damage decrease.

Decrease all of uchiha's fire jutsu damage a bit and buff ephemeral. The heals from ephemeral are negligible unless you land it several times in a fight or hit multiple people with it.

Make Body Illusion slow instead of stun, and double its cool down.

Change senju 2nd tier passive from regenning %hp to simply increasing regen based on nin power, similar to snake 2nd tier passive.

Allow mastered sub to absolutely dodge all damage from dragon storm.

Decrease damage from tai spec's whirlwind kick. It's not hard to land.

Make spider squishier. Any clan that has potential to OHKO in one bind should be quite squishy, like yuki.

Make hyuuga's diamond passive, vacuum palm, have a much longer cool down. It makes no sense. It really doesn't.

Remove hyuuga's ability to use rotation while stunned. As long as the cool down is as short as it is, it doesn't need any perks like that.

Just my opinion.

Last edited by Satoshi on Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Good changes that could be made   Good changes that could be made I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 7:06 am

Honestly I think Spiders would be balanced if you just couldn't cocoon people while they were hidden. This is how Toxic Shock works, so it should also be how Cocoon works. That means you would potentially be able to Kawa while webbed to avoid the cocoon.

I also hear that the spider needs to literally be next to you to cocoon you (within one tile in any direction). If that's the case, then it's pretty balanced, we just suck at countering it.

I do wish Spiders had viability beyond bind + projectile spam/reign, though.

As for Winds, you're just bad. There are some moves that clans have that you have to sub out of either before or after the fact. 128 palms, lion palm, toxic shock followup, etc. Dragon Storm is one of these skills. If you don't have sub or some other form of invis up, that sucks for you, take the pain. It's one of Wind's only sources of burst.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Good changes that could be made   Good changes that could be made I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 7:33 am

Suspicious wrote:
As for Winds, you're just bad. There are some moves that clans have that you have to sub out of either before or after the fact. 128 palms, lion palm, toxic shock followup, etc. Dragon Storm is one of these skills. If you don't have sub or some other form of invis up, that sucks for you, take the pain. It's one of Wind's only sources of burst.

lol! lolololololol lol!
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Good changes that could be made   Good changes that could be made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 8:31 pm

Suspicious wrote:

Haha, no. I'm not a bad player. If you think so, I'll be happy to play against you. Sub gets you out of DS damage if you do it before it's casted, but good players can make it so that its pre-cast handseals are not so easily detectable -- especially copy ninjas, who have reduced handseal time. And no, dragon storm is not one of wind's only bursts... I'm not sure how you can possibly think that. Case in point: ripping gale (the jutsu that consists of highly spammable, razor-like projectiles over and over again)
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Good changes that could be made   Good changes that could be made I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 3:53 am

Sounds like you have a peeve against Wind. You only mentioned Dragon's Storm, but now you're mentioning Ripping Gale. I as a Clay have only moderate problems fighting Winds (because they break my stuns easily and clones can't lock them down), but I am still able to nail them with properly timed burst, and take advantage of the fact that Winds cannot heal. If you evade their Sandstorm and Kawa out of their DS, you're in a pretty good spot to make a counterattack.

Ripping Gale is strong damage-wise, but is only spammable a certain number of times before it goes on cooldown (8 to be exact) and it takes a relatively high amount of Chakra. I'd say the problem is more that it's invisible in the arena due to it being white while the arena floor is white. Any solid obstacle that can block one tile of it blocks it (like a kawa) and it travels relatively slowly. It takes either a Sandstorm or just a generally lucky series of Twisters to land it properly. it's hardly any more broken than a well-played Uchiha without EMS. It helps that most of the Winds on the server are pretty good, like Demos.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Good changes that could be made   Good changes that could be made I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 10:49 pm

Suspicious wrote:
Sounds like you have a peeve against Wind. You only mentioned Dragon's Storm, but now you're mentioning Ripping Gale. I as a Clay have only moderate problems fighting Winds (because they break my stuns easily and clones can't lock them down), but I am still able to nail them with properly timed burst, and take advantage of the fact that Winds cannot heal. If you evade their Sandstorm and Kawa out of their DS, you're in a pretty good spot to make a counterattack.

Ripping Gale is strong damage-wise, but is only spammable a certain number of times before it goes on cooldown (8 to be exact) and it takes a relatively high amount of Chakra. I'd say the problem is more that it's invisible in the arena due to it being white while the arena floor is white. Any solid obstacle that can block one tile of it blocks it (like a kawa) and it travels relatively slowly. It takes either a Sandstorm or just a generally lucky series of Twisters to land it properly. it's hardly any more broken than a well-played Uchiha without EMS. It helps that most of the Winds on the server are pretty good, like Demos.

I was only mentioning ripping gale as an example to reply to your comment that DS is one of Wind's only bursts. I wasn't trying to complain about it. I never intended to convey that Wind is broken and I don't have any peeves against them. I was only arguing that DS should be fully avoidable with a mastered sub, even after its cast has been initiated. If you read the other changes I suggested, I think it'll be obvious which clans I have problems with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good changes that could be made   Good changes that could be made I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good changes that could be made
Page 1 of 1