Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two languages ​​available in the game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arturldrv

Two languages ​​available in the game Empty
PostSubject: Two languages ​​available in the game   Two languages ​​available in the game I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 1:39 pm

Hello guys, I'm Make (ArturVi3ira), a new player here and I am Brazilian. The NNG is by far the best server of Naruto I've seen, from the icons to the systems, i'll take the opportunity to congratulate all who have worked to get to this point.

For us Brazilians, the only problem is to be entirely in English, and we have no Brazilian decent server to play lately. Our community is one of the most active of Byond, even without many Portuguese games (yes, we speak Portuguese and not Spanish Razz).

Here is the suggestion: provide two language options on the menus, hub and NPC chat. With the only rule in OOC: speak English only, not Portuguese. Or maybe even an option to choose between the Brazilian and American OOC.

I am willing to do all the translation, as I speak both languages. And the developer would make the necessary codes.
I think that if this were done, the number of players grow much.
Thank you!

PS: If you want to contact, my email is: arturldrv@gmail. com
Back to top Go down

Two languages ​​available in the game
Page 1 of 1