Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This game's Balance is awful

Go down 
+3
KomuruZukitaki
Chidori
Mikey175
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey175

This game's Balance is awful Empty
PostSubject: This game's Balance is awful   This game's Balance is awful I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 8:57 pm

Fucking awful

Last edited by Mikey175 on Sun May 08, 2016 1:05 pm; edited 48 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: This game's Balance is awful   This game's Balance is awful I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:47 am

This is pretty cool Glu. But you might have noticed that editting and writing all this takes a crap load of time. Erox actually made some Ninja Info Card icons that we could implement in game. If we ever get them in game, we could actually just copy paste all the back stories written here and on my post and make something special out of it.
Back to top Go down
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

PostSubject: Re: This game's Balance is awful   This game's Balance is awful I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 6:06 pm

Chidori wrote:
...Erox actually made some Ninja Info Card icons that we could implement in game...

Actually it was me that made em lol Erox asked me to make em o,o but wanted to put that out there lol
Back to top Go down
Kamaitachi Demulidor

Kamaitachi Demulidor

PostSubject: Re: This game's Balance is awful   This game's Balance is awful I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 4:06 am

Gotta love to read those guides, nice job bro Very Happy !

This game's Balance is awful EUiXjTB

"I'm Gluscap. Shutup or get Lion Palmed." - Obligatory image is obligatory (Feel free to add it to the main post, if you want to)

I was reading the guide and got surprised on the contents. Noice! I didn't expect these parts tho (They are so true):

l            
                   V

Elp: The 'Elp' name is legendary at this point  and  Kamai: AFK Guy          This game's Balance is awful Post-46067-charlton-heston-laughing-gif-I-M2zI

Back to top Go down
wulf
Admin
wulf

PostSubject: Re: This game's Balance is awful   This game's Balance is awful I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:10 am

Topic was changed

Last edited by wulf on Mon May 16, 2016 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Sweetleaf

Leeroy Sweetleaf

PostSubject: Re: This game's Balance is awful   This game's Balance is awful I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 7:09 pm

:^]
Back to top Go down
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

PostSubject: Re: This game's Balance is awful   This game's Balance is awful I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2016 9:07 pm

Sorry gotta add my input :0

Well I would have to agree there lol every Clan OP in they ways but the BS is the fact that they cheat my jutsu hits man o,o like Hidden Lotus is just wtf then Hirudora hitbox confusing asf I hit them from the middle and they dont go flying back like Almighty Push then Clay can bug tai spec if they use Hidden Lotus on a clay clone. I honestly prefer'd the old Tai Spec move list and I feel as if Hirudora is like a regular ol' jutsu like on Dynamic and Whirlwind Tier and it doesn't execute Surprised.

• Hirudora - You throw a high pressured air blast that will move forward fast up to 4 tiles dealing multiple hits. If it hits the enemy they will be sent flying backwards with the tiger, dealing 15(+atkpwer) up to a maximum of 4 times, If hit directly in the middle they will be sent flying back dealing 100(+atkpwer) and slow them for 1.5 seconds.(Can hit the enemy up to 4 times.

That's my idea of how Hirudora should be because the current one from my experience using it, doesn't feel as great after you've grinded and struggle for the move :0.

Hyuuga and there Endgame well im sure you're working on it but if u dont have an idea I do :J

• Gentle Fist Twin Lion Fist Stance - Activating this stance coats the users fists with chakra that will change the air around them into lion aura as they punch. Every 128 chakra the user's gains +2.5% atk speed and +.3 atkpower. Hitting an enemy with melee will slow them for .8 seconds (cannot stack) and deals 20(+atkpwer) damage. Lion Fist is still enabled but doesn't cause any CC.

Fix up on that text if needed.

• Chakra Scalpel - Coat your fists in an aura of chakra that can disable an enemy's legs and arms. Hitting an enemy within a range of 2 tiles you will slow them and cause a total damage of 40% nin damage over time. 8 secsond Delay between hits. Cannot go below 5 seconds.

Yeah that should be all that I can come up with atm agree or disagree I dont really mind which ever is chosen but please do give feedback about it.
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

PostSubject: Re: This game's Balance is awful   This game's Balance is awful I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 8:27 am

Lol, tai moves with knock back are hilarious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This game's Balance is awful   This game's Balance is awful I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This game's Balance is awful
Page 1 of 1