Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Choosing mission off the board again.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shinoko

Choosing mission off the board again. Empty
PostSubject: Choosing mission off the board again.   Choosing mission off the board again. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:22 am

Could you change the mission board so you can choose what mission you get, instead of just randomly getting chucked any misson. Its annoying when your weak and cant do the missions your getting chucked
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Choosing mission off the board again.   Choosing mission off the board again. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:09 am

Make it more random i don't want waterfall 3 times
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Choosing mission off the board again.   Choosing mission off the board again. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:43 am

I honestly have no idea why this was removed in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Choosing mission off the board again.   Choosing mission off the board again. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:13 pm

It's not hard to cancel the mission and keep repicking till you get the mission you want. Unless your talking about B ranks, your SOL
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Choosing mission off the board again.   Choosing mission off the board again. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:14 pm

It's not hard at all, but when we had the option to pick before, it worked. I have no idea why it was removed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Choosing mission off the board again.   Choosing mission off the board again. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:50 pm

a while back berlin said that hes gonna add an option if u want to choose a mission or get a random one...the random one will give u 20% more exp and ryo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choosing mission off the board again.   Choosing mission off the board again. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choosing mission off the board again.
Page 1 of 1