Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maken's app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Makenshi

Maken's app Empty
PostSubject: Maken's app   Maken's app I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 4:57 pm

So I've been playing been playing NNG since 1.96 days and i pretty much know most of what there is to know about this game. I have my salty moments but i still help out in the game a lot especially the new players by giving advice on how/what to train, giving money and just answering any questions that they have in general. I have been GM on Dante's previous rip with no complaints. I've seen that Yomi is pretty much the only active GM atm and have seen many complaints about the new enforcers. Also i live in the UK so i'm on during times that most other staff are not on.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

Maken's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maken's app   Maken's app I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 5:56 pm

Ugly
Back to top Go down
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

Maken's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maken's app   Maken's app I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 6:16 pm

Makenshi wrote:
So I've been playing been playing NNG since 1.96 days and i pretty much know most of what there is to know about this game. I have my salty moments but i still help out in the game a lot especially the new players by giving advice on how/what to train, giving money and just answering any questions that they have in general. I have been GM on Dante's previous rip with no complaints. I've seen that Yomi is pretty much the only active GM atm and have seen many complaints about the new enforcers. Also i live in the UK so i'm on during times that most other staff are not on.

I agree that you should be Admin as for the Mod Complaints I know bout it ofc considering im prob the mod thats receiving all the complaints lol.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Snow

Maken's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maken's app   Maken's app I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 7:32 pm

ShadowV4 wrote:
Ugly

He is ugly, isn't he?
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Maken's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maken's app   Maken's app I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 9:21 pm

Yomi Snow wrote:
ShadowV4 wrote:
Ugly

He is ugly, isn't he?

Well both your mothers didn't seem to think so hue hue hue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maken's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maken's app   Maken's app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maken's app
Page 1 of 1