Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glitch/Ban?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenzo

Tenzo

Glitch/Ban? Empty
PostSubject: Glitch/Ban?   Glitch/Ban? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 10:26 pm

I'm afraid my account may have been banned for some reason..

A few hours prior to this post I was training my ninjutsu and tried to access the skill tree while sitting down. When I couldn't get it to open, I pressed it a few more times and nothing happen. I stood up and suddenly the screen opened up. After tinkering with my skill tree I closed it out and the screen was pitch black..

I logged out and shut my computer off while I went to grab supper. I just tried logging back on and my screen was still black. I shot an Admin Help message to the 3 online stating the issue and the problem. I tried running around after that message was sent and noticed I ran into the main menu screen. I shot another Admin Help message advising where I was and asked if I could be simply teleported out to fix the issue.

I didn't get a response so I stated in the Village Chat asking if players can see my chat, shortly after I lost connection and have not been able to reconnect to the game.

I'd appreciate any help to resolve this problem and resume playing this game, its truly a dose of nostalgia I have enjoyed that my late brother and I devoted many hours to years ago.

Thanks,

Romul(Tenzo)

Back to top Go down
Tenzo

Tenzo

Glitch/Ban? Empty
PostSubject: Update 1   Glitch/Ban? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 10:27 pm

I've actually noticed after posting my heart and soul in that last post, that the game was actually shutdown and offline for the time being. Razz

I'd still appreciate any help in fixing the issue at hand still. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Tenzo

Tenzo

Glitch/Ban? Empty
PostSubject: Update 2   Glitch/Ban? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:06 am

I was able to fight someone in the arena and die to respawn. Issue is now fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glitch/Ban? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch/Ban?   Glitch/Ban? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitch/Ban?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: General-
Jump to: