Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sand Spear needs a nerf

Go down 
+6
Gluscap
Kyuz
Mervens
Mr.Chow
JeffryXD
OkoZen
10 posters
AuthorMessage
OkoZen

OkoZen

Sand Spear needs a nerf Empty
PostSubject: Sand Spear needs a nerf   Sand Spear needs a nerf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:12 pm

i'm lvl 105 and sand spear is still a OHKO. plz fix this
Back to top Go down
JeffryXD

JeffryXD

PostSubject: Re: Sand Spear needs a nerf   Sand Spear needs a nerf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:26 pm

Do you even have stam?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chow

Mr.Chow

PostSubject: Re: Sand Spear needs a nerf   Sand Spear needs a nerf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:24 pm

maybe because i got kazekage suit (increase 25% dmg)
Back to top Go down
OkoZen

OkoZen

PostSubject: Re: Sand Spear needs a nerf   Sand Spear needs a nerf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:38 pm

still given the amount of slowing and freezing abilitys a sand user has they shouldnt be able to ohko.
Back to top Go down
Mervens

Mervens

PostSubject: Re: Sand Spear needs a nerf   Sand Spear needs a nerf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:51 pm

If a Sand user had no slows, what do you think would happen?

Sand only has Coffin and Tsunami. If those don't hit, you would be screwed.

Other techniques are used to slow, and that allows the user to catch someone and demolish them.
Dodge the skills of a Sand, then kill them quickly. That's how I got beat as Sand, but I also felt great enjoyment that the enemy knew if they got caught by me they would die, but if I missed I was dead.
Simple.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Sand Spear needs a nerf   Sand Spear needs a nerf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:31 pm

You're forgetting sand shower. Kinda hard to miss it, if you miss a 3 tiled jutsu that fast, you're really bad. I agree that with the spear nerfing thing, that shit takes 4-5k hp with 1 hit...
Back to top Go down
JeffryXD

JeffryXD

PostSubject: Re: Sand Spear needs a nerf   Sand Spear needs a nerf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Our insain slows are caused by our cripple passive(Sand burail slows the enemy with a level 9 magnitude for 3 seconds and sand shower's slow duration is increased by 3 seconds.)
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

PostSubject: Re: Sand Spear needs a nerf   Sand Spear needs a nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:22 am

Get some stam. I recall someone stating(prolly troj) that 10/15 stam gives you double what you would have at max level. Spear is also really hard to hit, it also has no AoE damage and since Sand Users don't have a reliable stun(and slows pretty much mean nothing with everyone walking as fast as they run) so you shouldn't be hit by it. Not to mention there is probably a .5 second wind up for the skill, letting you know that its coming.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

PostSubject: Re: Sand Spear needs a nerf   Sand Spear needs a nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:06 am

You relize you made this under the bugs and glitches section of the forums, should put it in suggestions. But yes, sand spear with both the bleed passives in ST and such does like 4-5k damage after the bleeding is done. o.o (At 30 nin)
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Sand Spear needs a nerf   Sand Spear needs a nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:03 am

Nathanok wrote:
Get some stam. I recall someone stating(prolly troj) that 10/15 stam gives you double what you would have at max level. Spear is also really hard to hit, it also has no AoE damage and since Sand Users don't have a reliable stun(and slows pretty much mean nothing with everyone walking as fast as they run) so you shouldn't be hit by it. Not to mention there is probably a .5 second wind up for the skill, letting you know that its coming.

If you even can possibly miss a spear with all the insane slows they have... You shouldn't be a Sand Manipulator.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Sand Spear needs a nerf   Sand Spear needs a nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:10 pm

Envy wrote:
Nathanok wrote:

If you even can possibly miss a spear with all the insane slows they have... You shouldn't be a Sand Manipulator.
this + I have capped stam and still hit me for 3k dmg (Over half of my HP)
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

PostSubject: Re: Sand Spear needs a nerf   Sand Spear needs a nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:06 pm

The last time I played slows did pretty much nothing. Everyone ran just as fast, same as when they were bleeding. Even if you're slow, it still has a wind up time. Its should be easy enough to dodge unless at point blank range.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Sand Spear needs a nerf   Sand Spear needs a nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Im pretty sure that slows slow me...
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Sand Spear needs a nerf   Sand Spear needs a nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:02 pm

Mervens wrote:

Other techniques are used to slow, and that allows the user to catch someone and demolish them.
Dodge the skills of a Sand, then kill them quickly. That's how I got beat as Sand, but I also felt great enjoyment that the enemy knew if they got caught by me they would die, but if I missed I was dead.
Simple.

Its funny because, no sand user misses, and if they do their complete garbage. with 2 slows and 2 stuns they should be able to kill quite easily. and if they miss, they can easily spam sand shower and shuris and land a spear with the epic slows. So to be honest your technique of fighting a sand is invalid.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Sand Spear needs a nerf   Sand Spear needs a nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Cheezz wrote:
Mervens wrote:

Simple.

Its funny because, no sand user misses, and if they do their complete garbage. with 2 slows and 2 stuns they should be able to kill quite easily. and if they miss, they can easily spam sand shower and shuris and land a spear with the epic slows. So to be honest your technique of fighting a sand is invalid.
He also said kill them quickly but they eat the fuck out of everything with their armor
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Sand Spear needs a nerf   Sand Spear needs a nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Wow... people still think it doesnt need a nerf? Dafaq is wrong with u guys? That shit does 4-5k damages, thats oped as fuck, and dont go arround saying shits like if coffin or tsunami doesnt hit the fight is lost, i feel like sand shower is way more dangerous than any of those two, and it has a C/D low as fuck. Spear is OPed, it has to be nerfed. Dodging isnt the solution, we are talking about the damage it does, not fighting skills or shits like that.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Sand Spear needs a nerf   Sand Spear needs a nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:48 pm

I literally just had a fight where I went from 95% hp to 5% just by taking a Spear to the face.
That's a fucking lot of damage.
Landing a single jutsu like this shouldn't be such a tide turner.
Back to top Go down
Mervens

Mervens

PostSubject: Re: Sand Spear needs a nerf   Sand Spear needs a nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:19 pm

Cheezz wrote:
Mervens wrote:

Simple.

I said that the others skills were slows. The stuns however are vital.
Don't know how many times I threw out spear on a slowed target but the game lagged up and he moved one tile down.
Slow is more, now do Sand Coffin catch them and kill them or throw shurikens to delay it for Coffin or Burial.
Stun is more, you're going to get Burial and Spear fucked.

So people have a much better chance not getting stunned than slowed, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand Spear needs a nerf   Sand Spear needs a nerf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand Spear needs a nerf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Bugs/Glitches-
Jump to: