Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rotation Bug

Go down 
+4
Michael Ashford
Shadow
Lord King
Cheezz
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheezz

Cheezz

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:44 pm

So i recently found out how hyuugas are so damn OP
-If a Hyuuga does rotation and punches you, its like there doing rotation every punch. So basically, your dead in 4 seconds or less. Ive only seen one hyuuga abusing this bug,

-ZaneJr

EDIT:

To see the video properly, Click the daily motion button on the bottom right of the video and change the quality to 720. Also expand it.

The hyuuga is level 56

The one being attack (me) is level 94

If you dont understand;

The hyuuga stuns me and then does rotation and then punches, most of the rotation im stunned and massive damage is done

Then i go onto show you that regular rotation doesent do nearly as much

All in all, i believe its the hyuuga's passive for rotation that makes it OP.

Last edited by Cheezz on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:49 pm

So a Hyuuga... punching you during rotation... in which you're already spinning fast enough to create a visable chakra barrier... is a bug?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:50 pm

he probably means after the rotation ends...
or..?
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:52 pm

I've seen multiple Hyuugas OHKOing with that rotation bug. It's happened to me a few times.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:55 pm

Passive gives Hyuuga's multiple rotations, and it does more hits if you're pinned. I just tested him, he's clean.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Lord King wrote:
Passive gives Hyuuga's multiple rotations, and it does more hits if you're pinned. I just tested him, he's clean.

I don't think you understand.

Hyuuga's can kill somebody in 4 seconds by using rotation. And to be frank, why would he show you the bug in the first place? Create a hyuuga, make him level 50, tele to me, using rotation and punch. Im almost 90% certain it will ohko me. And another GM (Michael Ashford) has already witnessed this. Now if this isnt a bug in the first place, then its obvious it needs nerf. But as ive said before, im 90% certain it is.
Back to top Go down
Ando

Ando

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:25 pm

How often do you get pinned in a rotation.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:28 pm

It's an imbalance issue, not a bug.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Lord King wrote:

See, i was thinking so as well, until i relized he could stop punching and not do OP damage. So, if you really wanna know, create the Hyuuga. You have edit correct? if not, have michael do it. Im telling you with 100% certatinty now this is a bug.

@Ando, Its not just that. No jutsu should OHKO. And if you really wanna be like that, its as easy as stun -> rotation -> Dead. k.

I dont think half of you commenting have expierenced the bug. So go expierence it then come comment and insult my intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Ando

Ando

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:36 pm

I used to be a Hyuuga, I know that you can punch during rotation. But why don't you just use sub.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:37 pm

I shall insult your intelligence if i want, but ima hyuuga, and your bug doesnt seem to work with me Surprised
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:38 pm

Ando wrote:
I used to be a Hyuuga, I know that you can punch during rotation. But why don't you just use sub.

Lol, well this must be a new bug. Havent seen anybody ohko me 40 levels below me. And it stuns.

Actually.. Now that i think about it, It could very well possibly be KAgs 2nd rb passive, in which case indeed needs nerf for many reasons.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Kyuz wrote:
I shall insult your intelligence if i want, but ima hyuuga, and your bug doesnt seem to work with me Surprised
\

Where you at, meet me in samurai place so we can test it out.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:41 pm

Lord King wrote:

^
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:44 pm

Not like you were thinking of kags 2nd rb passive, you were tihnking of rotation D:< And its unbalanced not imbalanced. :p
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:06 pm

Mkay, me and Ayuki found it out. Its the rotation passive that makes it so op, and then punching in it i guess does way more dmg then reg punch?? But okay this is what makes it OP, If the user Stuns -> Rotation -> Punches, your stuck there for 3/4 the duration fo the rotation (w/passvive i think it lasts 3-4 seconds) and well it does massive damage. i made a video of us testing it out ill post when i upload it.

-To sum up the vid, Ayuki is level 56, im level 94, with this she pretty much kills me.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Cheezz wrote:
Not like you were thinking of kags 2nd rb passive, you were tihnking of rotation D:< And its unbalanced not imbalanced. :p

im·bal·ance
/imˈbaləns/
Noun
Lack of proportion or relation between corresponding things: "imbalance of power".
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:48 pm

To see the video properly, Click the daily motion button on the bottom right of the video and change the quality to 720. Also expand it.

The hyuuga is level 56

The one being attack (me) is level 94

If you dont understand;

The hyuuga stuns me and then does rotation and then punches, most of the rotation im stunned and massive damage is done

Then i go onto show you that regular rotation doesent do nearly as much

All in all, i believe its the hyuuga's passive for rotation that makes it OP.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:52 am

yes it's OP, but generaly Rotation nearly always pushes back, also your health is low.
and what are her stats?
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Ayuki almost instakilled the Kazekage with it yesterday. He had maybe 20% of his health left.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:59 pm

honestly how do you people get backed agaisnt a wall with rotation, i mean it's easy to do it.
but it should also be easy to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:44 pm

Neko Seijuro wrote:
honestly how do you people get backed agaisnt a wall with rotation, i mean it's easy to do it.
He wasn't against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:03 pm

Neko Seijuro wrote:

Thats why i was telling Ayuki to stun me first, stun -> rotation. But she wasnt exactly doing it right. If she wouldive done hyuugas 3 tiled invis stun and then rotation and then lion palm all while still punching then she wouldive stunned me for the duration of rotation. Also, ------

Comment - https://narutonextgen.forumotion.com/t257-hyuuga-nerf
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Ayuki: OMG! I'm in a video!

XD
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:02 pm

iirc ohko is one hit this isn't one hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rotation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation Bug   Rotation Bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rotation Bug
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Bugs/Glitches-
Jump to: