Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebirthing with Shadow Clones removes the jutsu but prevents you from learning it again.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanos

Zanos

Rebirthing with Shadow Clones removes the jutsu but prevents you from learning it again. Empty
PostSubject: Rebirthing with Shadow Clones removes the jutsu but prevents you from learning it again.   Rebirthing with Shadow Clones removes the jutsu but prevents you from learning it again. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:20 pm

Haven't tested it myself since I can't whip up scrolls, but this seems to be the problem some people are experiencing with learning it again.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Rebirthing with Shadow Clones removes the jutsu but prevents you from learning it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebirthing with Shadow Clones removes the jutsu but prevents you from learning it again.   Rebirthing with Shadow Clones removes the jutsu but prevents you from learning it again. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:58 am

ask the GM's who are whipping up scrolls/
i'm sure they'll oblige
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Rebirthing with Shadow Clones removes the jutsu but prevents you from learning it again.   Rebirthing with Shadow Clones removes the jutsu but prevents you from learning it again. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:41 am

now now Neko
Back to top Go down
Kutski

Kutski

PostSubject: Same Problem.   Rebirthing with Shadow Clones removes the jutsu but prevents you from learning it again. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Yeah I got the Secret Scroll I during my first rebirth and got Shadow clone jutsu, but after I RB again I lost the jutsu and when I found the scroll again It stated I already knew the content of the scroll and I was not eligible to use it even though I don't even have the shadow clone jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirthing with Shadow Clones removes the jutsu but prevents you from learning it again.   Rebirthing with Shadow Clones removes the jutsu but prevents you from learning it again. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebirthing with Shadow Clones removes the jutsu but prevents you from learning it again.
Page 1 of 1