Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Negative karma

Go down 
+4
Ozirus
Cheezz
Zanos
Eternal2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Negative karma Empty
PostSubject: Negative karma   Negative karma I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:48 pm

It's much easier to get negative karma than it is to get positive karma. One accidental kill of low level can result in -100 karma, which equals 40-45 minutes of mission spamming. I suggest that mission karma gain is buffed. Especially with the edition of banners you may be trying to protect your banner and is forced to kill a weaker ninja, that shouldn't result in -50 to -100 karma. The way it is now you spend the majority of your time in the hospital or missioning, and a very small fraction doing what you're supposed to be doing most, pvping.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Negative karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative karma   Negative karma I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:49 pm

If you ever try to cap a bandum a crapton of genins/acad students and other assorted noobs rush to stop you. It's BS that I lose -100 karma for killing people that are attacking me.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Negative karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative karma   Negative karma I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:57 pm

I have to agree with the both of you, i think the karma system is great for lower levels, but for the higher levels this makes defneding a village/banner cost hospital time. I suggest somehow incoding that if the lower level attacks you first than you lose no karma killing him/her. I also think that raiding and capping a bandum of another village can be difficult to do without killing some lower levels that get in your way, crossfire etc. I dont know what could fix this issue.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Negative karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative karma   Negative karma I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:11 pm

I agree with Zanos. It's pretty annoying when noobs attack you first, and you retaliate back just to get them off you.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Negative karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative karma   Negative karma I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:32 pm

Also, I forgot to mention this, but people I get negative karma for killing in many cases are still quite capable of doing a rather large amount of damage to me and taking a good couple of hits. Kinda silly that people with tons of nin/tai/str and stam can do tons of damage and still be considered "dishonorable" kills.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Negative karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative karma   Negative karma I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:12 pm

1. It shouldn't be disahonorable if they attack you, so there shouldn't be a loss of karma (like Zanos said)

2. It shouldn't be a karma loss if you're attacking an enemy village... only if there's a truce, if that's even being added. If not, karma should be removed.

3. The Hosp. times are a bit ridiculous - Let me go ahead and play for 10min and spend the rest AFKing Hosp.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Negative karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative karma   Negative karma I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Lord King wrote:
1. It shouldn't be disahonorable if they attack you, so there shouldn't be a loss of karma (like Zanos said)

2. It shouldn't be a karma loss if you're attacking an enemy village... only if there's a truce, if that's even being added. If not, karma should be removed.

3. The Hosp. times are a bit ridiculous - Let me go ahead and play for 10min and spend the rest AFKing Hosp.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Mervens

Mervens

Negative karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative karma   Negative karma I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Lord King wrote:

Sand Shower OHKOin these low levels

Fuck me there goes -100 karma.

Agree with this. I was invading, I was attacked by a low level but did not want to fight him as he did no damage, and I died soon after my assualt and then comes along a 300 second hospital time. Five minutes? Now that's just boring as hell.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Negative karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative karma   Negative karma I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:44 pm

I'm ok with the hosp times, they should be long. It just annoying when your raiding and they just come back out after 10 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Negative karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative karma   Negative karma I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:45 pm

i just found out who this nigga is, Mervens = Egor/Marian
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Negative karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative karma   Negative karma I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:46 pm

Ozirus wrote:
I'm ok with the hosp times, they should be long. It just annoying when your raiding and they just come back out after 10 seconds.

im pretty sure thats already been fixed, my jailtime dont go below 300
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Negative karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative karma   Negative karma I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Cheezz wrote:

Egor is Egor, i dont have alternative keys. Or did you mean something else?
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Negative karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative karma   Negative karma I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Egor wrote:
Cheezz wrote:

nevermind, I thought he was you. :O lol i havent the slightest idea who this dude is..
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Negative karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative karma   Negative karma I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Cheezz wrote:
Egor wrote:
Cheezz wrote:

nevermind, I thought he was you. :O lol i havent the slightest idea who this dude is..

Same

On topic: I think if someone wants to stop someone from capping a banners/bandum/sabo they have to do atleast like 3% hp or something, so the higher levels dont have to kill the noobs and lose karma.
Back to top Go down
Mervens

Mervens

Negative karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative karma   Negative karma I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:49 pm

krypto406 wrote:
Cheezz wrote:
Egor wrote:
Cheezz wrote:

Same

On topic: I think if someone wants to stop someone from capping a banners/bandum/sabo they have to do atleast like 3% hp or something, so the higher levels dont have to kill the noobs and lose karma.

Don't look for me with the Sandies, bruh. Or should you...

Anyway, I just get tired of jail time for some low level bothering me when I'm clearly trying to do some work.
As I like to say, get engaged on, and you strike right back. It's just I don't strike back and still get karma bcuz thay liek beeeeeeeein en mai scill raynge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Negative karma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative karma   Negative karma I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Negative karma
Page 1 of 1