Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First RBs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Siku

Siku

First RBs. Empty
PostSubject: First RBs.   First RBs. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:31 pm

Kaguya - +5 Taijutsu and take 10% less damage.
Snake DNA - +10% maximum health and +100% health and chakra regeneration.
Hyuuga - +5 Taijutsu and 10% evasion chance(reduce damage by 90%).
Nara - +15 Intelligence
Uchiha - +12 Handseals
Magnet Release - +10 Ninjutsu
Wind - +10 Speed, -10% all cooldowns
Spider - +7 Taijutsu, +7 Ninjutsu
Sand - 10% evasion chance(reduce damage by 90%), deal 20% more damage with projectile weapons(shurikens, kunais, bone bullets etc)

-So, I feel Kaguya and Uchihas are the worst now and Hyuuga could be a little better, and now for reasons.

-For Uchiha just needs, something else, +12 hand is great, but nara can have +15 int, which if you need that or higher of ether if you're gonna for that kind of clan, and Nara just gets 3 more total stats. So Nara> Uchiha every time.

-Hyuuga, the evasion is good, especially stacked with the one from 30 speed you'd have 30% chance to avaoid 90% damage, so feel they just need a slight buff in the tai you get, since overall it just falls short compared to the others I feel.

-Kaguya, well, 10% reduced damage is nice, but Snake has 10% more hp which is about the same thing, but then would you rather have +5 tai or +100% regen? That regen of course, it's just better overall, so thinking you should keep the damage reduction and give them more tai or switch it to str so it's not as much time Hyuugas.

-Otherwise feel the rest are fine since i'd pick the others for diffrent builds, like Iron giving +10nin compared to having +15 int is fine cause that means you can have 40 nin which is a lot of damage for 5 more stats overall ect. Just saying if anyone feels it's low.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Ozirus

Ozirus

First RBs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RBs.   First RBs. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:38 pm

I agree, even though I don't mind the 12 HS for low CDs, since you honestly won't need anymore then that, so you could just put those extra points into INT
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

First RBs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RBs.   First RBs. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Yeah, but with 15 int you can get 12 handseals and have 3 more extra. o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG

First RBs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RBs.   First RBs. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Damage reduction reduces percentage health damage. More health does not. And some ppl would rather have extra dps than a bit of regen.

ill nerf nara to 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First RBs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RBs.   First RBs. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First RBs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: