Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules for kages

Go down 
+4
Violence
chrisw
#Austic
Ozirus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozirus

Ozirus

Rules for kages Empty
PostSubject: Rules for kages   Rules for kages I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:20 pm

1. Once you are appointed kage you are not allowed to resign for 3 days, if you do, you will be jailed for 10-15k.
2. Kages may not be challenged until after there first day of being appointed, they are allowed to decline the challenge on there 2nd and 3rd day, any challenge after that they must auto-accept it.
3. Kages are ONLY allowed 1 ANBU leader and 3 ANBU.
4. Kages are not allowed to recruit missing-nin during an enemy GA, I will now start jailing for 500-1k if I see you doing it.
5. Kages are only allowed to mute for a maximum of 250 seconds.

Last edited by Ozirus on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rules for kages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for kages   Rules for kages I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:54 pm

The only thing I disagree with is the anbu, should be upped to 5. I also think the villagers should have a say in who the kage is
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Rules for kages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for kages   Rules for kages I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:55 pm

No, Berlins rules are 3.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Rules for kages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for kages   Rules for kages I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:56 pm

The admin can pick what they want to do, they can either do a tourney for the spot or have that village vote on who they want.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

Rules for kages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for kages   Rules for kages I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:46 am

What about if it's your village with the GA?
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Rules for kages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for kages   Rules for kages I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:48 am

Ozirus wrote:
1. Once you are appointed kage you are not allowed to resign for 3 days, if you do, you will be jailed for 10-15k.
2. Kages may not be challenged until after there first day of being appointed, they are allowed to decline the challenge on there 2nd and 3rd day, any challenge after that they must auto-accept it.
3. Kages are ONLY allowed 3 ANBU.
4. Kages are not allowed to recruit missing-nin during an enemy GA, I will now start jailing for 500-1k if I see you doing it.
5. Kages are not allowed to mute anyone unless they have a solid reason and get it approved by an admin. The mute will be no longer then 600 seconds.

If they need admin approval then it's pointless, because the admin should do the muting anyway.
Muting is a inf free solution to what a boot can't always solve
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Rules for kages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for kages   Rules for kages I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Muting should be removed from Kages entirely IMO, since it gets abused.

Edit:Berlin made it so kages can't mute
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Rules for kages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for kages   Rules for kages I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:38 pm

I don't think challenges should be mandatory - I will rewrite these when I get home cause I have some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Rules for kages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for kages   Rules for kages I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:13 pm

I don't think boots should cost inf if you kick someone and they just remake you're screwd. etc
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Rules for kages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for kages   Rules for kages I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Ozirus. I believe you people should make a special section on the forum regarding rules. You guys post stuff on the forums that is not up-to-date for a long time. Meaning, some people might overlook various rules. Long story short, I was not aware of the Invitation during GA rule. How am I supposed to know something is prohibited like that? At least disable invitations during GA in the game then. It's highly unfair when you are not aware of rules due to the fact that they are not in the front page of the Forums.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Rules for kages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for kages   Rules for kages I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:51 am

That rule is old as fuck if im not wrong...
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Rules for kages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for kages   Rules for kages I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:07 am

It's almos as old as my grandmothers yeast infection. I have never even noticed this rule, untill yesterday when I got jailed. So we should get a Rules section for this.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Rules for kages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for kages   Rules for kages I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:12 pm

even i know the rule for more than a year...you cant tell me you didnt know it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules for kages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for kages   Rules for kages I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules for kages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: General-
Jump to: