Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

smoke bombs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuz

smoke bombs Empty
PostSubject: smoke bombs   smoke bombs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:53 pm

So im pretty sure im not the only one that has noticed that smoke bombs r cheap as fuck, a free sub that removes the slows and has a praticly no C/D. So im suggesting that the C/D should be increased idk, to 60 secs atleast, who needs them to win a fight anyway *cough*
That would prevent people from using 3+ smoke bombs in a 20 sec fight while casting their jutsus and all... i feel like it's a necessary fix, shit is getting annoying
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

smoke bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: smoke bombs   smoke bombs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:24 pm

Kyuz wrote:
So im pretty sure im not the only one that has noticed that smoke bombs r cheap as fuck, a free sub that removes the slows and has a praticly no C/D. So im suggesting that the C/D should be increased idk, to 60 secs atleast, who needs them to win a fight anyway *cough*
That would prevent people from using 3+ smoke bombs in a 20 sec fight while casting their jutsus and all... i feel like it's a necessary fix, shit is getting annoying

Well, smoke bombs dont remove slows, at least i dont think so. And the cooldown for smoke bombs are pretty high. I guess if you were to nerf them id say increase cd time. I feel like people complain about smoke bombs because its used nicely to get away.

Also, Kyuz, You use smoke bombs as well, i feel like you want them nerfed because you dont use them as good as me. Js.

As for your comment about "who needs them to win a fight", I was fighting 3 people at once.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvlTqCVowN0&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

smoke bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: smoke bombs   smoke bombs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:40 pm

luckiest gsw ever
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

smoke bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: smoke bombs   smoke bombs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:41 pm

krypto406 wrote:
luckiest gsw ever

Aye dawg. i planned that. Get on water- They cant move from it - use smoke bomb and rest- GSW
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

smoke bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: smoke bombs   smoke bombs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:46 pm

Yeah, i liked how after my stun, when i was aboit to palm you you ised one, takes timing, you're so great. Now ive got to test if you can use smoke bombs while being stuned/binded, that would need a nerf if it works, thanks. And i dont see what you mean by 'as good', doubt anyone but you consider you're using them 'good'.
The cooldown is 5 secs. If thats 'pretty high' for you, you sir are used to spam shitz.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

smoke bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: smoke bombs   smoke bombs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:52 pm

Kyuz wrote:
Yeah, i liked how after my stun, when i was aboit to palm you you ised one, takes timing, you're so great. Now ive got to test if you can use smoke bombs while being stuned/binded, that would need a nerf if it works, thanks. And i dont see what you mean by 'as good', doubt anyone but you consider you're using them 'good'.
The cooldown is 5 secs. If thats 'pretty high' for you, you sir are used to spam shitz.

Lol, your sadly mistaken. I was stunned the for a while, but i just relized im able to sub out of EP after a second, so i kinda screwed my self.

Smokebombs used to be spammable which is why i consider it high. and 5 seconds is enough for a hyuuga to kill someone, you just cant land an attack cause i move too much.

And i do consider using them good, if you watched the video, i was able to dodge several attacks using them, and the reason i was able to do this is because
-You cant see me for a couple seconds, and because smoke goes everywhere, and therefore you dont know where to hold f.

Ive come to realize the only good way to keep away from being permastunned and killed in 5 seconds by hyuugas is to use smokebombs. Not saying you cant still do damage when i use them, but you just dont know where i am, and im not killed in 1 stun.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

smoke bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: smoke bombs   smoke bombs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:16 pm

5 second isnt enough to do shit, well maybe it is for you, you got ranged jutsus, hyuugas dont. Of course i cant land an attack, you run offscreen, turn around and use your shits all the time, in any fight you get. Not only in this video you made, i havnt seen you using anything else than your offscreen spamming, guess it works great for you. Wtf u mean by 'holding f' ? I could say you're holding your sickling wind and sandstorm macros too, thats pretty mich what you do in any fight, not saying its bad tho, jutsus are meant to be used. But im sorry if i misunderstood something, i thought melee clans were supposed to melee. Oh and also, idk where you've been, but berlin did some updates and shits, hyuugas cant kill in one stun like you said and theres delays to stun with their fists and shits...Anyway, imma keep this on topic, 5 seconds isnt enough, the C/D needs to be increased. That shit is gonna become the new substitution when more nubs will start using it..
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

smoke bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: smoke bombs   smoke bombs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:24 am

Umm... ^ yeah, you said it all. (almost)

Cheezz your clan has the highest chance to hit per attack. (they have long range jutsus, aoes, homing, spammable jutsus, and stuns, all while doing about the same damage as us melee clans.) And when a melee clan finally gets past your wall of wind to hit you, you use a smoke bomb to get away and repeat the sequence all over again, yet you call this a fun, fair fight for the guy you're fighting.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

smoke bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: smoke bombs   smoke bombs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:27 am

The main thing here is he used smoke to get out of Palms, which shouldn't happen
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

smoke bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: smoke bombs   smoke bombs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:52 am

Kyuz wrote:
5 second isnt enough to do shit, well maybe it is for you, you got ranged jutsus, hyuugas dont. Of course i cant land an attack, you run offscreen, turn around and use your shits all the time, in any fight you get. Not only in this video you made, i havnt seen you using anything else than your offscreen spamming, guess it works great for you. Wtf u mean by 'holding f' ? I could say you're holding your sickling wind and sandstorm macros too, thats pretty mich what you do in any fight, not saying its bad tho, jutsus are meant to be used. But im sorry if i misunderstood something, i thought melee clans were supposed to melee. Oh and also, idk where you've been, but berlin did some updates and shits, hyuugas cant kill in one stun like you said and theres delays to stun with their fists and shits...Anyway, imma keep this on topic, 5 seconds isnt enough, the C/D needs to be increased. That shit is gonna become the new substitution when more nubs will start using it..

Wind jutsu's dont do good damage unless im far away, its a passive they have. So me running and turning around is only getting maxmum damage. Also, why wouldint a range clan stay away from a close ranged clan? Its the only logical way to beat them.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

smoke bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: smoke bombs   smoke bombs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:53 am

Emp(Goat) wrote:
The main thing here is he used smoke to get out of Palms, which shouldn't happen

I can do the same thing with sub. Palms isnt suppost to auto hit. Theres a reason your able to get out of it.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

smoke bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: smoke bombs   smoke bombs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:24 am

Cheezz wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:

I can do the same thing with sub. Palms isnt suppost to auto hit. Theres a reason your able to get out of it.
You won't have a problem with Berlin making that impossible with smokes then
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

smoke bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: smoke bombs   smoke bombs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:45 am

So now we are thinking logical, guess you understand why melee clans are SUPPOSED TO FUCKING MELEE PPL. Oh and also, yes you could've used sub and all, but you didnt, cuz you just couldnt, you're sub was on C/D.
But anyway, like emp said, if you can use sub instead of all that smoke, why do you even care bruh?
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

smoke bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: smoke bombs   smoke bombs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:14 am

Because using smoke allows me to get away from melee clans.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

smoke bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: smoke bombs   smoke bombs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:14 am

And you guys are idiots, because smoke doesent do the same thing sub does, it just makes smoke and flickers you back.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

smoke bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: smoke bombs   smoke bombs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:21 am

I dont see how thinking that 5 second is too low makes me an idiot... thought this was 'murica! I still wants teh higher C/D for that annoying shit, it's too spammable.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

smoke bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: smoke bombs   smoke bombs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:31 am

Cheezz wrote:
And you guys are idiots, because smoke doesent do the same thing sub does, it just makes smoke and flickers you back.
Well this is what you said 'I can do the same thing with sub' It's not meant to be used to avoid melee punches and such more as an escape from the fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

smoke bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: smoke bombs   smoke bombs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

smoke bombs
Page 1 of 1