Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaguyas need something else...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Kaguyas need something else... Empty
PostSubject: Kaguyas need something else...   Kaguyas need something else... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:08 pm

I'm not asking for a damage buff or anything like that since obviously that's fine. It just seems to me that as a Kaguya I use one jutsu, which is willow, since it's the only jutsu we have with a reliable chance to hit and good damage. Dance of the camelia needs to be 3 tiled instead of one. I never hit with it, ever. Basically I just spam willow, which is boring. I was fighting Cheez today and at "melee range", and he did way more dps. Not becuase his jutsus did more damage but because he could use 3 or 4 jutsus at a time, while I had to wait for my slow ass energy to regenerate after using only 1 or 2 jutsus. How can a Kaguya loose to a windy at close range? Bone reserve regeneration obviously needs a buff.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas need something else...   Kaguyas need something else... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:45 pm

I feel like Kags shouldint get any more regen, because thats already pretty epic, if not OP, you was resting in ferns for 3 seconds max and came out full hp. Also Willows aoe range is fine, ive seen plenty of kags rape me with that alone. Plus, i think kaguyas should be limted to how many times they can teleport in ferns. Many kaguya's use it to escape or use it to rest in, which is not fair in a fight considering there regen is already op.

Last edited by Cheezz on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas need something else...   Kaguyas need something else... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:12 am

You no nothing of Kaguyas, so you have no idea how bad bone reserve regeneration has gotten. It wasn't always this slow, but now it takes 10 seconds to refill and costs about 60 chakra. How many long ranged jutsus can you use in 10 seconds Cheezz? Chakra regeneration was obviously nerfed too hard, and that seems to be the same for energy regeneration, so yes it could use a buff. I also see that you have nothing to say that could explain how you did more dps than me at melee range. That should be my prime position yet I was forced to run away from you. I never said there was a problem with willow range, I just want camelia to have more range so that I can actually use it in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas need something else...   Kaguyas need something else... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:55 am

Your an idiot who doesent know how to use kaguya. You never even punch, or use your otehr jutsu's. YOU HAVE BONE BULLETS YAKNOW. You obviously dont use all of your jutsu's or our fight would be different. you spam willow and ferns. and thats it.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas need something else...   Kaguyas need something else... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:28 am

umad bro?

You're calling me a noob because you think I just spam willow? When fighting you I never hit with clematis or camelia or bone bullets because they're all one tiled and your wind jutsus will counter them completely when I try to hit with them. I use them you just don't see them because you're overpowered. You run off screen and spam all of your jutsus in one long ass wall of wind, then you run use GSW/DS and while u are charging them u use substitution then a smoke bomb. You abuse every cheap tactic and bug in the book, spam your ass off, and run until your ass grows back then you use a smoke bomb and do it all over again. Yet I'm the noob? Lmao seriously?
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas need something else...   Kaguyas need something else... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:51 am

Eternal2 wrote:
You no nothing of Kaguyas, so you have no idea how bad bone reserve regeneration has gotten. It wasn't always this slow, but now it takes 10 seconds to refill and costs about 60 chakra. How many long ranged jutsus can you use in 10 seconds Cheezz? Chakra regeneration was obviously nerfed too hard, and that seems to be the same for energy regeneration, so yes it could use a buff. I also see that you have nothing to say that could explain how you did more dps than me at melee range. That should be my prime position yet I was forced to run away from you. I never said there was a problem with willow range, I just want camelia to have more range so that I can actually use it in a fight.

Bro bro bro, don't use bone bullets agaisnt a windy they get reflected, Plus you're at a disadvantage from the densest range hitter, for bone regen it's called get stam+int
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas need something else...   Kaguyas need something else... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaguyas need something else...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: