Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaf Defence.

Go down 
+6
Kutski
Zanos
Eternal2
Mr.Chow
Muaga
Destructo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Destructo

Destructo

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:25 pm

Leaf needs something to keep out invaders, or in the least - keep them away. Fuck, having a few occasional invaders can add some pace and action to the game, but having to see the same faces roll on you just when you're about to complete a mission and when you come out of that hospital, can be yeah...

There ain't nothing wrong with (Capped) players being able to blitzkrieg us. Theres something wrong with them blitzkrieg'ing us every 5 - 15minutes, shitting all over us and dramatically decrease the training rate of our noobs.

My personal solution, for this dilemma would include:

These motherfuckers.
Spoiler:

Or even this guy problem ?
Spoiler:

But in all seriousness, maybe our npcs (mainly anbus) should be buffed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Muaga

Muaga

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:31 pm

orrrrrrr you could just transfer some decent players to leaf until some of the leafies become capped
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chow

Mr.Chow

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:39 pm

What about this, Leaf gets a Neji Npc , if raiders kill him he respawns in 30-45 minutes he must be incredibly strong tho, & sand gets a Temari or Gaara sound gets Sasuke? or Kimmimaro
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Doubt people would enjoy transferring villages for the sake of guarding retarded noobs.

And, that could work. However, the sandstorm would bite those fighting against that Temari/Gaara Npc. So maybe it's effects on players which are not from the sand, should be removed.

Or for those who really just love that damn cloud of dust, maybe it could happen like every 30mins and last for x period of time.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:53 pm

Sadly the person raiding you is usually me, I get bored. The anbu npcs are strong as hell, but you see I'm a kage so they really don't have shit on me lol. If npcs could kill kages then I'd be loosing 5% INF because of some npc swarming me, and that's unexceptable. Solution for leaf: stop being overpopulated and taking the INF from other villages and maybe we won't be so pissed at you and raid you as a result. The only way I get a GA is if I raid the heck out of Leaf to slow your INF gain. If you want to kill me, get a decent and active Kage and some decent and active anbu.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:31 am

I actually think you've presented some very strong and solid arguments there, and it's very likely that you've single-handedly damaged the chances my suggestion had, at being accepted.

I can't deny the fact that I highly agree with what you're saying, I mean it makes perfect sense - but regardless of those facts you still have to recognize that we at the Leaf are pretty much being subdued to take both the Sand's and Sound's constant bullshit, which like I said is understandable and acceptable to certain boundaries. But fuck, this is a game - meaning everyone should be entitled to have a fair shot at it. Which isn't currently quite the case.

Like you mentioned we are very productive at the Leaf that's our main if not only strength, whilst we are very productive, players from the Sound and Sand tend to be more powerful (from my perspective anyway, and from what I've experienced) - that's how the other villages seem to make up for it and it's thanks to that, that we end up being blitzed every hour that god makes, Not to mention that most if not more of your players obtain experience at much better rates since it's so easy to complete B-rank missions through the Leaf.

Now, this is a beta - so the end-goal should be balance. I'm not suggesting that we add a major npc that would give you guys the muay thai kick and uppercut, I just want for us to have something stronger because of how drastic the difference in the level and strength of our players seem to be the majority of players from the Leaf are noob Genins who struggle getting past the chuunins whilst you guys are usually jounins who can mass-murder us.

In the end I wrote a wall of text, fuck ? Oh well, I think you've made some good points - now let's see where things go.

Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:36 am

Lol you seem very smart. I won't raid leaf as much anymore. ^^ Seems you got something from this topic after all.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:42 am

It's funny, leaf was the strongest village at the beginning, then everyone strong went to sound or sand. People in sand and sound gave the staff no end of shit in regards to the village balance, and I told them everyone would probably funnel out of leaf in a couple weeks.

Called it.

Honestly it is not nearly as bad as it was in past builds. In 1.96 and before lower level players could not even put a scratch on high level players. My 100 in 1.96 could probably spam jutsus on some of the better built meta-gamers and still not even keep up with their regen.

It's better than it used to be, but it could still be better, I guess. I still think the only thing leaf really needs is a decent Hokage. Leaf was always bad in 1.96 until Foe was hokage, then he kept it for like a month and leaf was hands down the strongest village. Kage matters a lot.

One thing I an say as a soundie though, is that sand is basically impossible to raid unless you're 100+. The slow just makes it so that the villagers+ANBU npcs = death if you're even a little bit low, you just can't escape and you will get shit on by a mob.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 pm

I agree, a strong Kage = a strong Village. Just look at Sound.
Back to top Go down
Kutski

Kutski

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:18 pm

-cough- I hope I helped with my village a lot.... I mean I'm not a strong Kage, but I encourage a lot of my villagers to do missions to get GA. But what Eternal said is right.... I need to get anbus who are active. I try hard to be active... But I guess I need to try harder.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:32 pm

Kutski wrote:
-cough- I hope I helped with my village a lot.... I mean I'm not a strong Kage, but I encourage a lot of my villagers to do missions to get GA. But what Eternal said is right.... I need to get anbus who are active. I try hard to be active... But I guess I need to try harder.
You're too nice. Almost every good Kage in the game that comes to mind made their village good by being worse than Danzo.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Zanos wrote:
Kutski wrote:
You're too nice. Almost every good Kage in the game that comes to mind made their village good by being worse than Danzo.
aka Emp the masta
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:21 pm

Yeah, I've never seen you raid before Ayumi you probably are a little too nice. You could also use a good anbu that could help you kill me, since (to no fault of your own) Kaguya is flat out > Hyuuga.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:10 am

Haha, see the thing is, if there are 3 levels 100s fighting Eternal he'll still win. I never understood it tbh, and i still dont. I can be cheap as a windie can be, hell still beat me with 3/4hp. Not only did i have kage buffs and 20 levels higher than him, His regen > My damage.

But i do believe a strong kage is everything to a village, simply because ANBU's dont do shit, and the kages dont wanna look fail so they do everything they can to get GA.

The whole Neji NPC thing wouldint be a bad idea, but the whole point to this game is to PvP, not PvNeji. Even though i knew i was gunna lose to Eternal i still fought him.

So i guess what im trying to say here, is that its not neccesarily the strength of a village, but how they help eachother. what ive noticed in sound is they dont mission, all genins wait for the stronger people to get GA. And leaf just missions nonstop, even if their being raided. And Sand, i dont think anyone wants to deal with the lagfest, so no one goes there.

Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:19 pm

there is a very simple solution, we step back and read the genre, Ohshit it's a PVP game.
you will get shitstormed the only problem is we don't have a academy and we can't sit there grinding on logs.
tbh it's a shame but that's life.

also there are more notable hokages then just foe, tsunade was way better.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:45 pm

theres nothing wrong with leafs defense, they get raided because Sand is too gay too raid
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:42 pm

I agree, i feel like its fine the way it is.
Tbh, I find it even more challenging when my village is weak compared to others, i got more ppl to fight, gotta train harder to beat the shit outta them all, etc.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Fuck, some people have nothing to say... lol.

Anyways, even PvP should have its limits and boundaries between acceptable gameplay and just plain mediocre abuse. (Spam-killing ? Heard of that, no ? Google ? no - k bai).

But back to being serious and constructive. You want a solution ? Add the inside of the Leaf's buildings and keep those as safe-areas. I mean, according to the logic of some people here, raiding the leaf 24/7, morning, noon and night is acceptable and there is no problem with it whatsoever, then there should be no problem with Leafies being able to run and hide in safe areas morning, noon and night 24/7 right?

problem ?

Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Destructo wrote:

Anyways, even PvP should have its limits and boundaries between acceptable gameplay and just plain mediocre abuse. (Spam-killing ? Heard of that, no ? Google ? no - k bai).

But back to being serious and constructive. You want a solution ? Add the inside of the Leaf's buildings and keep those as safe-areas. I mean, according to the logic of some people here, raiding the leaf 24/7, morning, noon and night is acceptable and there is no problem with it whatsoever, then there should be no problem with Leafies being able to run and hide in safe areas morning, noon and night 24/7 right?

problem ?

they already run and hide, just not in safe areas, I'm telling you that because of the sandstorm effect in sand, no one wants to raid it, thus focusing all attention on leaf
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:14 pm

Well if they already run and hide, now let's give them a place to run and hide to.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:34 pm

Destructo wrote:

problem ?

Kid i've played the original, i've played this game for a long time.
Spam killing is something that happens when you have 6 anbu's sitting outside your hospital for 3 hours then you can complain about spam killin kay?

Grammar Pfffft who needs that, I'm a anarcho literacist.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaf Defence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf Defence.   Leaf Defence. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaf Defence.
Page 1 of 1