Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let My people choose!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

Let My people choose! Empty
PostSubject: Let My people choose!   Let My people choose! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:30 pm

Ladies.

Although I am new to -this- version of New generation there is a flaw that I have yet to hear a good defence toward, and this is in the topic of missons. Currently you click ona npc and it yolos you to any missions it chooses. this in itsefl is a flaw because it takes away from the player to do as they please. Seeing as this game is very controlled by the -player- base, why are we forced into a mission we dont like? Thats like me giving you 2 dollars for a burger, and you randomly choose something for me. No.

A defence I have heard against us not getting to choose what mission we want, is on the level of 'Its too easy'. Although this might be true on some levels, some thing have to be put into consideration. For starts the inf you gain from missons doesnt really -help- in your GA unless theres like a million of you(COUGH* LEAF *COUGH). Ont he other hand for villages that have less people they can do missons that they are comfortable with and stay on par with villages that have more people because their missons do more inf( COUGH* EVERYTHING BUT LEAF * COUGH)

Another defence could be that the leveling would be too easy. Well, Ladies, leveing will never be too easy because there is always competition and people out there that want to fight you and/or kill you. And eventually you will get that misson that you like in the long run, so why not get the choice to choose in now?

In retrospect I think the players as well as the game desevres the chance to choose which misson they get to do. Not only because it can cause some balance to be put in place, but also for the enjoyment of the game.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Let My people choose!   Let My people choose! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:46 pm

You're not supposed to get inf during GAs, i dont understand why the missions should help you with inf during it. And the only way missions can give more inf is if a village havnt got a GA recently, thats the only possible way a "mission do more inf (*cough* Q.Q*cough*)
I feel like the random missions are cool, it gets too repetitive/boring if everyone spams the same fucking mission all the time, with random missions they get to do different stuff/missions. You can also cancel it and pick a new one in 30ish secs... not such a big deal imo
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Let My people choose!   Let My people choose! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:29 am

Kyuz wrote:
You're not supposed to get inf during GAs, i dont understand why the missions should help you with inf during it. And the only way missions can give more inf is if a village havnt got a GA recently, thats the only possible way a "mission do more inf (*cough* Q.Q*cough*)
I feel like the random missions are cool, it gets too repetitive/boring if everyone spams the same fucking mission all the time, with random missions they get to do different stuff/missions. You can also cancel it and pick a new one in 30ish secs... not such a big deal imo

The main point of this Post was so you wouldnt have to go through the tedious process of doing a misson you dont want. You in particular may like a switch up, but some other players may want to stay focused on missons that involve fighting. If its -optinal- to whatever you want to do then it pleases both demogrpahics.

In terms of GA heres an example of what I mean

Noobs - .137 inf from there missons

Chunin- 2.5 from there missons.

See ideally the chunins should be getting overall more inf. But in the long run for example , leaf, will get more inf because theres a -million- of them in leaf and rofl stomp a village like Sound because of numbers

If we get the option to do a missions we like (such as Nin hideout) its faster, in comparrison to something like sabotaging. This way the game gets a new balance to it and gives players more freedom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let My people choose!   Let My people choose! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let My people choose!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: