Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bounty System

Go down 
+3
Kenzo
Zanos
Gluscap
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Bounty System   Bounty System I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:14 am

Bounty NPC

Setting a bounty
You can set a bounty on anyone online anonymously. You can set three different variables on your bounty:
Bonus Reward - Up to your ryo limit.
Hospital recovery penalty - Up to +600 seconds
Number of times killed - Up to 10

The cost of the bounty is: [(Enemy Level * 1000) + Bonus Reward + (Hospital Penalty * 500)] * Number of times killed * 1.2(Bounty NPC fee)

So for example I place a bounty on a level 100 Cheezz for him to die 10 times with a 600 second extra hospital time penalty and a 100000 bonus reward, which will very well happen, it will cost me:
(100000+100000+300000)*10*1.2
6000000 ryo

This will mark Cheezz with a X on top of his head as long as the bounty on him exists, and anyone who kills him will get 200000 collectable bounty.

There will be a Bounty Info Toggle verb that toggles whether it shows the statuses of all the bounties on the chat or not. This toggle is to announce each time someone with a bounty has died. Also, all missing-nins are updates whenever a new bounty is placed.

You can then double the cost of your bounty to make it so the target can't clear their bounty or trace the bounty back to you.

You can also spend an extra 10% ryo, assuming the cost of the bounty totals over 1,000,000 ryo, to announce to the world whether they have bounty info toggle or not that your target now has a bounty on their head.

Killing exp has been reduced by 50%, but killing someone with a bounty is now 300% the exp it was before. Missing-nins get 600% exp.

If you kill your bounty target, you do not get any ryo back but the reduced hospital time still applies.

Clearing your bounty
You can also clear your own bounty at a bounty NPC unless the bounty is unclearable. Clearing your bounty costs 150% of your remaining bounty. You may also spend an extra 150% of your bounty to find out who set the bounty on you, so you can take your revenge.

Clearing your karma
You can clear negative karma from this NPC, setting it to +150. costs 10*level*karma*(1+rebirth).

Last edited by Berlin(Troj) on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:30 am

Yay, more ryo sinks.
Back to top Go down

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:05 am

Not just any ryo sink. A ryo sink revolving around spite and revennnnge.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:33 am

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
Not just any ryo sink. A ryo sink revolving around spite and revennnnge.
Also, fuck Cheezz.
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:04 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
This will mark Cheezz with a X on top of his head as long as the bounty on him exists, and anyone who kills him will get 500000 collectable bounty.
I thought the example's bonus was 100000? What's the formula for the reward? Bonus*5? D:
Back to top Go down

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:12 pm

my bad. 100k + 100k bonus
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:26 pm

so today i put a bounty on emp with 600 sec hosp time..it cost me only 150k and it got him to 1300 sec hosp time (deserved it actually for raiding)...but i just think its too op
u should make it so that the costs for a sec hosp time increases the more hosp time u put in
also i put it on him and was able to get it...no sense :O shouldnt be bale to take it since i was the one who put it on him

EDIT: NVM i just noticed it cost me 500k not 150k lol
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Bounty Info: Hyamoto Hyuuga has been slain by Hyamoto Hyuuga. (84000 ryo)
Bounty Info: The bounty on Hyamoto Hyuuga is off.

I didn't feel like taking a screenshot, but anyways...if you let an NPC kill you, your bounty gets removed.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Apparently there is a Hyuuga bug, and if you are a missing ninja you can kill yourself with rotation. Hyamoto has done this two times. I don't know if it was intentional, but the bug needs to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:36 pm

Oh, that's probably what he's doing. I just remembered seeing him standing in place and letting an NPC hit him then a couple seconds later that popped up
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:55 pm

500k for 100 karma is a bit too much Surprised
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 12:54 pm

instead of having the game set bounties randomly on ppl..how about u get some bounty for every kill like in 1.96? would make more sense than those random bounties
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:21 am

inflates the game market with a lot of ryo, if the game is ever up for a long period of time ryo will slowly be worthless. opposed to having people pay to put bounties, creating a way for ryo to leave the game while not giving anyone anything of real monetary value
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:56 pm

I find that if you have a combination of the two systems. You can place bounties on people's heads and you get a bounty for every kill on another player. But I think it would also be a better idea that the only way you can collect the bounties is by talking to the bounty guy and saying I will hunt this guy down. Opposed to the way where anyone can kill the chicken-lover with the bounty on his head and get the rewards.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:19 am

Bump. I actually like kryptos idea. The part about talking to the npc to junt a specific bounty. It would be like taking a job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Patch Notes-
Jump to: