Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaguyas jutsus need a higher C/D.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seeificare2

Kaguyas jutsus need a higher C/D. Empty
PostSubject: Kaguyas jutsus need a higher C/D.   Kaguyas jutsus need a higher C/D. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:49 pm

Kaguyas' ability to spam strong jutsus is just ridiculous. The Dance of the Willow ( I think that's what it's called. The one that makes you 360 and you hit everyone around you) is monstrously strong, and spammable, combo'd with Bone Bullet, which I'm not sure is a jutsu or not, can easily kill a person to the point where it's not even fun. I know all the clans have their own jutsu that they can spam, but...seriously? I know Kimmimaro was strong as hell in the show, but a Kaguya spamming 20 bullets that gets you down to 1/4 my HP - and I have 5k HP, is going overboard. Only thing I can think of is to give them a higher C/D to their Willow/Bullet throwing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas jutsus need a higher C/D.   Kaguyas jutsus need a higher C/D. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:06 am

Blame diesel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas jutsus need a higher C/D.   Kaguyas jutsus need a higher C/D. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:06 am

I nerf bone bullet.
Back to top Go down
Cody123100

PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas jutsus need a higher C/D.   Kaguyas jutsus need a higher C/D. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:00 am

Does the version we're playing have that nerf? Because right now I have sand armor + the emergency sand armor that activates at low HP and has 150% efficiency and I get shredded to bits in a few seconds from bone bullets. Plus, they home and can be fired from tsunami and sand coffin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaguyas jutsus need a higher C/D.   Kaguyas jutsus need a higher C/D. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaguyas jutsus need a higher C/D.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: