Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demonic Ice mirrors bug

Go down 
+6
#Austic
Zanos
Shadow
Ozirus
Kyuz
Eternal2
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Demonic Ice mirrors bug Empty
PostSubject: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Demonic ice mirrors places the user in the middles of them, only making the user invisible. Everytime I use this jutsu people seem to understand that and they attack me in my mirrors. The most annoying thing people do with this is exploding clones, while in mirrors. That's GG for the mirror user. Mirrors damage isn't even high at all, so I usually leave mirrors having done less damage to my opponent then they've done to me. Fix this by making the mirror user invincible while inside their jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:40 pm

Lol. Not only clone explosion (but yeah, thatsthe most annoying cuz of that Oped as fuck inferno) uchihas usually use fireball in it too, the flames usually are in a good range to burn the shit outta you while you barely damage the ennemy. Also kaguyas just go crazy with their willow and melee. Hyuugas just use rotation to pwn the shit outta you.
This jutsu leaves us yukis vulnerable as fuck, and everyone has noticed it. I barely use this unless im sure the person im using it on has C/Ds or isnt smart enough to fuck me up while i use my own fucking jutsu.
We usually take more damages than the person we used it on at the end of that jutsu, thats gay as fuck
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:10 pm

This is why I never use mirrors anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:11 am

u can use lighting flash to escape mirros..bug?
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:30 am

_Shadow_ wrote:
u can use lighting flash to escape mirros..bug?
Pretty sure that's intentional, you can use lightning flash to escape a lot of things, it's a benefit to having high speed.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:38 am

I'm pretty sure you can't use lightning flash while slowed or binded. (or is that body flicker) Regardless DIM definitely slows you.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:05 am

Eternal2 wrote:
I'm pretty sure you can't use lightning flash while slowed or binded. (or is that body flicker) Regardless DIM definitely slows you.
ITS FUCKING BOTH, LIGHTNING FLASH IS A WASTE, BUFF IT THANKS
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Eternal2 wrote:
ITS FUCKING BOTH, LIGHTNING FLASH IS A WASTE, BUFF IT THANKS

Then dont get the speed for lightning flash if you think it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:39 pm

also yukis shouldnt be able to do anything while using it either...some *cough*kyuz*cough* are using fire bombs while ur trapped in it
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Lol! Sir, please, get your facts straight before talking shit. Shadow, i never used fire bomb in mirrors, you're talking shit. The way i time my firebomb is different, i use it before. You're completely wrong.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:48 pm

Silly Shadow, Uchihas aren't the only ones with a trick under their sleeve. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:07 pm

well then maybe it was my fire luul sry
they shoulndt be able to do it anyway
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:30 pm

You still dont get it right? Wasnt your fire, was MY fire bomb, that i used BEFORE i pressed the DIM key, cuz im just that AWESOME to time my jutsu/item to use it at the right time to hit the player im fighting. Isnt a bug, i just used it before.
They shouldnt be able to use it and if im not wrong ive never seen anyone doing it so i dont see where the bug is at. Being able to press a key before pressing another one isnt a bug, anyone can do it...
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:35 pm

lul then it was ur fire...happy?
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:43 pm

Could have sworn this topic was already made. I agree with Eternal here. If not invincibility, let us move..
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:08 pm

unfortunately moving wouldnt solve the issue since uchihas can flood the entire area with fire which in most cases is enough to either kill us or near death us since yukis have barely any hp, i think just being invincible would be good enough DIM doesnt do that much damage anyway, and in my opinion enemies shouldnt be able to just walk out of it, with the exception of lightning flash.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:48 pm

didnt berlin already give yukis 100% def while using mirrors?
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:50 pm

Ennemies should TOTALLY be able to walk out of it. Stop tryna buff yukis.
Also i dont know if he did shadow, i dont really see a difference, flames still damage me/inferno me and i usually cant land a full ice mirrors on a high level uchiha cuz i end up getting more damaged than them after my DIM.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Takeda Ikki wrote:
Could have sworn this topic was already made. I agree with Eternal here. If not invincibility, let us move..

That's a tad OP, use mirrors Run outside it and spam the hapless player inside.

alternatively you could make each needle hit from mirrors, stun for 0.2-0.3 seconds, iirc you don't get hit that often anyway and it would stop yuki's just getting blitzkrieged in there own mirrors.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:27 pm

I think we would be just fine with a defence buff during it.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Kyuz wrote:
I think we would be just fine with a defence buff during it.
You will still be killing inside it with a defense buff :/
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:46 pm

DIM does borderline low damage, has a decent 20 second CD, and is not going to hit everytime. Overall, the jutsu is not overpowered, so adding invincibility while inside of it won't cause balance issues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Ice mirrors bug   Demonic Ice mirrors bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic Ice mirrors bug
Page 1 of 1