Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Influence again...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Influence again... Empty
PostSubject: Influence again...   Influence again... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:06 pm

I'm going to put this idea back out there. Since leaf seems to have 2/3 of the population of the game in it most of the time, and even 3/4 of it sometimes.

I suggest your village gains a % less influence for every person online. This will not only nerf leaf's over powered production, but nerf influence gains, so villages won't be getting GAs in as fast as 1-10 mins. I say every village starts off with a base of 110% or 115% INF gain, and for every person they have it decreases by 1%.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

Influence again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence again...   Influence again... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:00 pm

we gain like no inf from each quest while sound and sand gain like 3 per C, 4.5 per B and 9 per A
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

Influence again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence again...   Influence again... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:08 pm

How 2 underdog perk. Anyway I kinda disagree with this. There's too many new players that could join, or people just creating alts in one village to reduce the influence gains while the others would overtake them because of it. If anything the underdog perk for villages (Which is gaining more influence for each GA missed, I think) seems alright.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Influence again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence again...   Influence again... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:20 pm

Can a soundy or sandy comment on this post? I could already guess what a Leafy or missing ninja would say.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Influence again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence again...   Influence again... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:38 pm

Leaf usually is about half the server population at any given time. The way influence is right now it completely disregards quality of people you invite because it doesn't matter if they're garbage as long as they spam missions.

This is probably because the most popular clans are Uchiha and Hyuuga, both of which are in leaf. Then it just snowballs.

Last edited by Zanos on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

Influence again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence again...   Influence again... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:38 pm

You either burst your way up to GA by luck of chunnins/missions/killing leader in sound or sand, or you simply don't get GA. Leaf will win a sustained inf fight no doubt, its impossible to beat them even with the inf bonus due to their population. Leaf literally has to do something wrong to miss a GA, which is wrong imo.

A way for something to be abused should NEVER be a reason not to implement it, as such things can be found in almost every suggestion (eg. we should not have the new bounty system because you can use your alt to kill your main and get your bounty, you can get your friends to collect your own bounty, etc) and should be instead worked upon until its right.

Chrisw's point even solidifies this suggestion even more. You only gain so little inf from missions(its not even that little, thats the normal amount of inf) while others gain a bunch because of the underdog perk. They gain 25% more inf for missions for every GA that they don't get- for them to be getting that much influence from missions they must have gone a LOOOONG time without a GA, and this is due to the population of leaf allowing them to dominate other villages in influence.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Influence again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence again...   Influence again... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:52 pm

^ I like this guy.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

Influence again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence again...   Influence again... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:11 am

Uchiha is in leaf, maybe give uchiha a choice between sound or leaf and the population in leaf will decrease. I also think this problem will be solved when other clans come in, as of now only 2 clans in sand work and only 1 clan goes to sound. As of now Uchiha probably makes up more then 80% of the game population.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Influence again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence again...   Influence again... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:14 am

Do that and Sound is now overpopulated. Most newbie Uchihas love sasuke and CS and since he went to sound, I bet 80% of them will go to sound too. Plus sound has its own clans.

P.S. What about sand?
Back to top Go down
chrisw

Influence again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence again...   Influence again... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:28 am

Sand? Who cares about sand! But maybe people should be able to choose villages until the other clans get added...but then I bet sound would be flooded once again lol so i really dont know D:

Edit: Maybe make the first passive from sand wind and kaguya more desirable so they'd start there maybe but then noobs dont know about passives...i just cant win
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Influence again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence again...   Influence again... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:16 am

You can win if you just agreed with what I originally suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Influence again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influence again...   Influence again... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Influence again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: