Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

resting in fights

Go down 
+5
#Austic
Eternal2
Krypto406
anjunadrew
Shadow
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:51 pm

u already added that combat flag that wont let u enter/leave buildings in the middle of fights
does it affect resting too? if not it should...if it deos affect it the time should be increased
Back to top Go down
anjunadrew

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Irrelevant. It does not comply with the series. But it's not supposed to be like series.

If you're speaking about people running off screen and resting behind the tree, that's different. It's cheesy.

However, the only thing that would help this game is the targeting system. You could track that wanker down and kill him while he's resting and has like -300% defense, if you do decide to chase him. That way players will think twice before hiding behind a tree and pressing N button.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:14 pm

anjunadrew wrote:
Irrelevant. It does not comply with the series. But it's not supposed to be like series.

If you're speaking about people running off screen and resting behind the tree, that's different. It's cheesy.

However, the only thing that would help this game is the targeting system. You could track that wanker down and kill him while he's resting and has like -300% defense, if you do decide to chase him. That way players will think twice before hiding behind a tree and pressing N button.

Its called a chakra tracker use it.
Back to top Go down
anjunadrew

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:58 pm

krypto406 wrote:

Its called a chakra tracker use it.

Indeed useful. Especially on mass raids. Completely sucks in 1v1 though.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Regardless if I rest or not, it shouldn't be too hard for you to take my 1000 hp. You can do that in a second, right shadow? ^_^

Edit: Most fights in this game are decided in 2 or 3 seconds of a quick combo of jutsus. Regardless if my hp is 1 or 1000 I die at the same speed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:56 pm

lul still...its just -_- when ur in 1vs1 fight and they run/hide to rest and come back again
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:09 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
lul still...its just -_- when ur in 1vs1 fight and they run/hide to rest and come back again
Every member in leaf
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:11 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:

Rare to be able to 1v1 someone who is from leaf, you all team almost all the time.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:14 pm

Ahh the Uchiha clan. Masters of ninjutsu wielders of the sharingan... or should I say runningan.

Edit: That's not a typo of rinnengan.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
Ahh the Uchiha clan. Masters of ninjutsu wielders of the sharingan... or should I say runningan.

Edit: That's not a typo of rinnengan.
Lmao nooooooooo I died
Back to top Go down
Shadow

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:17 pm

shush eternal..ur even th reason i made this suggestion luul
Back to top Go down
anjunadrew

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:30 pm

If you want people to be unable to rest when in combat, they will simply run to avoid being killed.
Since players can engage in to battle just as fast as escape from the battle, you won't be able to get the name, and if you do figure out their name, especially if it's ANBU, try using tracker, by the time you set up the chakra tracker, that guy is already chilling at his Kage house. Hhehehhe

Still don't need targeting system??? Have fun tracking Anbu people, I heard they all got the same chakra for your chakra tracker.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:33 pm

You cant rest after using a jutsu for like 3 sec, so I guess being in combat means using a jutsu. So yeah at the way the game currently works with lag and all just running aroudn without getting hit or hitting someone you get out of combat pretty quickyly, so maybe increase the time you cant rest after a jutsu
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:34 pm

I dont see whats wrong with resting, just learn2killfaster. Ofcourse imma rest if i get teamed or infernoed, i got the shitiest hp of he game, dont expect me to go tank all those hardcore shits without resting lol.
Also your def is -300ish% while you rest, thats almost a ohko, just use sneaky ninja skills and it should be an easy kill
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:35 pm

anjunadrew wrote:
If you want people to be unable to rest when in combat, they will simply run to avoid being killed.
Since players can engage in to battle just as fast as escape from the battle, you won't be able to get the name, and if you do figure out their name, especially if it's ANBU, try using tracker, by the time you set up the chakra tracker, that guy is already chilling at his Kage house. Hhehehhe

Still don't need targeting system??? Have fun tracking Anbu people, I heard they all got the same chakra for your chakra tracker.

How would a targeting system help. Increase lag? Learn how to press the first letter of their name to find it quicker. And the chakra tracker shows the same color every track because Berlin made it that way.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:44 pm

I agree with krypt, isnt that hard to move your mouse over someone's icon. Also some jutsus appear on the chat when they use it, that could be another way to know who it is.
Back to top Go down
anjunadrew

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:50 pm

krypto406 wrote:

How would a targeting system help. Increase lag? Learn how to press the first letter of their name to find it quicker. And the chakra tracker shows the same color every track because Berlin made it that way.

Ok ok! Your chakra tracker is awesome!!! But try tracking someone wearing Anbu mask, when their name shows as ANBU. Who are you going to select from the chakra tracker settings???
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:10 pm

anjunadrew wrote:
krypto406 wrote:

Ok ok! Your chakra tracker is awesome!!! But try tracking someone wearing Anbu mask, when their name shows as ANBU. Who are you going to select from the chakra tracker settings???
Well that would be a benefit of an ANBU mask wouldnt it? Allowing them to be anonymous
Back to top Go down
Shadow

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:33 pm

actually ive been usung chakra tracker to find them again but with thus lag i can hardly see the flash from the tracker
Back to top Go down
anjunadrew

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:59 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
actually ive been usung chakra tracker to find them again but with thus lag i can hardly see the flash from the tracker

Inspired by an argument when somebody was comparing LoL with this game, I'll say, hey, but in LoL people always go back to heal up and then go back to fight even if you don't manage to kill them!
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:00 pm

There's currently a 5-10 second delay on resting after you've attacked or used any jutsus. It could be extended, I suppose, but I really don't think it's that bad as it is. The really bad people are the ones who run at 75% HP anyway and you're not going to catch them.
Back to top Go down
Kabeto

Kabeto

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:30 pm

anjunadrew wrote:

Kabe... The master of running, I'm sure everyone can agree on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

resting in fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: resting in fights   resting in fights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

resting in fights
Page 1 of 1