Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rework Hyuuga

Go down 
+4
Krypto406
chrisw
Kyuz
#Austic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
#Austic

#Austic

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:18 pm

Can we please get a rework for hyuuga, they just run at you holding f thanks
Change the passive too that shit is gay, Hyuugas rely on that passive shit is stupid

Last edited by Emp(Goat) on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:19 pm

*cough* Ayuki *cough*
Back to top Go down
chrisw

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:24 pm

she just killed you huh, didnt amat fast enough in the end huh D:
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:25 pm

chrisw wrote:
she just killed you huh, didnt amat fast enough in the end huh D:
Do you have anything to contribute? Otherwise stop being an ignorant fuck
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:32 pm

The stun from empty palm is impossible to see coming, impossible to dodge and hyuugas can rape the fuck out of you in the long time your stunned. Change that shit.
Back to top Go down
Kutski

Kutski

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:33 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Change the passive too that shit is gay, Hyuugas rely on that passive shit is stupid

You killed me too emp... and no offense you run/spam fire repeatedly and everybody knows that. Should I complain on how the Fire needs a cooldown now? Should I state how that explosive bomb that makes you run the opposite direction should be nerfed and do less damage? Should I act like a whining baby and say how Amaterasu are uber strong that it will kill a lvl 120 in just 3 seconds making it impossible for them to run since the amaterasu keeps following them and it needs to be nerfed? No! Just, because I killed you doesn't mean hyuuga needs a nerf. You killed me plenty of times with an uchiha yet I never complain on the forums on how Uchiha should be nerfed.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:35 pm

krypto406 wrote:
The stun from empty palm is impossible to see coming, impossible to dodge and hyuugas can rape the fuck out of you in the long time your stunned. Change that shit.
i was thinking of maybe giving them fuuma? as a reliable move to do more dmg, make the stun less on empty palm get rid of this perm stunning sheeet
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:35 pm

Kutski wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:

You killed me too emp... and no offense you run/spam fire repeatedly and everybody knows that. Should I complain on how the Fire needs a cooldown now? Should I state how that explosive bomb that makes you run the opposite direction should be nerfed and do less damage? Should I act like a whining baby and say how Amaterasu are uber strong that it will kill a lvl 120 in just 3 seconds making it impossible for them to run since the amaterasu keeps following them and it needs to be nerfed? No! Just, because I killed you doesn't mean hyuuga needs a nerf. You killed me plenty of times with an uchiha yet I never complain on the forums on how Uchiha should be nerfed.

Actually most of the shit you said does need a nerf, but hyuugas need a nerf also. You can basically kill me in 1 empty palm stun when im level 100. Tell me how that is balanced.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:37 pm

Kutski wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:

Spam fire? ahaha. I agree with you about Amaterasu and clone explosion and somewhat on the cooldowns. Hyuugas should be able to kill someone when their moving, is all im saying. And idgaf if you never complain youre soft as fuck
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:38 pm

Hyuugas need to kill slower,but catch people easier all while not stunning them for too long. Make their fights last longer than 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Kutski

Kutski

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:47 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Kutski wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:

Spam fire? ahaha. I agree with you about Amaterasu and clone explosion and somewhat on the cooldowns. Hyuugas should be able to kill someone when their moving, is all im saying. And idgaf if you never complain youre soft as fuck

I guess we found the new Cheezz that will try any way possible to change a clan, because it killed them. Now I'm actually happy you agree with me that Uchiha needs a nerfed. And when I meant by spam fire I meant spam fire (the AOE move) while running away and doing it repeatedly; which hopefully will have a longer c/d. I also agree what Eternal said that Hyuuga should have there fights last longer and stun not too long: but not too short making it easier for the enemy to run away----> (my opinion).
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:49 pm

Kutski wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Kutski wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:

I guess we found the new Cheezz that will try any way possible to change a clan, because it killed them. Now I'm actually happy you agree with me that Uchiha needs a nerfed. And when I meant by spam fire I meant spam fire (the AOE move) while running away and doing it repeatedly; which hopefully will have a longer c/d. I also agree what Eternal said that Hyuuga should have there fights last longer and stun not too long: but not too short making it easier for the enemy to run away----> (my opinion).
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK EVERY 1V1 YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME. CHEEZZ? IM TRYING TO REWORK THE CLAN FOR THE BETTER SO FUCKS LIKE YOU DONT HAVE TO SPAM F TILL YOU STUN SOMEONE UNGRATEFUL
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:51 pm

3 tiled empty palm. It doesn't stun it slows, and Hyuugas melee damage is halfened while using their stances. And Disabled also slows.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:54 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
3 tiled empty palm. It doesn't stun it slows, and Hyuugas melee damage is halfened while using their stances. And Disabled also slows.
I like this but if disabled is gonna slow, reduce the chance it has, shit activates like crazy
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:56 pm

Kutski wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Kutski wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:

I like how you ignored my comment on empty palm that just shows how op hyuugas are.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:29 pm

maybe empty palms should get a slight animation, so you can at least see when it's used, in the anime you can slightly see it like a chakra wave...and i know not trying to make the game like the anime but that would help instead of never knowing when it's used so the person is always on edge
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:42 pm

The animation wouldnt change shit to the fact that it damages/stun too much.
And Ayuki, if you dont post shits about what needs a nerf, how the fuck ia it honna get nerfed? Berlin doesnt play the game and i doubt his staff has enough time to notice everything that needs to be changed. We are playing a beta version, OF COURSE we have to give our opinion of what needs nerfs/buffs. The game isnt fully balanced yet. Oh and also, if many people agree on something, maybe its cuz it really need to be reworked, i doubt these guys are just suggesting the nerfs cuz they hate you, they arent that kind of nubs. I also agree with the nerfs you suggested for uchihas.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Kutski wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:

Wow yeah a ranged clan ran away and used their range to their advantage? How bastardy of them.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Kyuz wrote:
The animation wouldnt change shit to the fact that it damages/stun too much.
And Ayuki, if you dont post shits about what needs a nerf, how the fuck ia it honna get nerfed? Berlin doesnt play the game and i doubt his staff has enough time to notice everything that needs to be changed. We are playing a beta version, OF COURSE we have to give our opinion of what needs nerfs/buffs. The game isnt fully balanced yet. Oh and also, if many people agree on something, maybe its cuz it really need to be reworked, i doubt these guys are just suggesting the nerfs cuz they hate you, they arent that kind of nubs. I also agree with the nerfs you suggested for uchihas.

I mean I'm just biased even though I play a lot.
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:02 am

pffft If anything Uchiha are fine the only thing about them is the amount of chakra they use up on certain jutsus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rework Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework Hyuuga   Rework Hyuuga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rework Hyuuga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Suggestions-
Jump to: