Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Passive Slots

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gluscap

Passive Slots Empty
PostSubject: Passive Slots   Passive Slots I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Somewhere on the HUD it would be nice to show the icon of the passive you're currently using so you know if its active or not. Like Sharingan, Byakugan, Sand Armor, etc
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Passive Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passive Slots   Passive Slots I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:52 pm

Passives are always active, keyword, passive.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

Passive Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passive Slots   Passive Slots I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:18 pm

What? No they're not. Sharingan is not always active. Byakugan is not always active, sand armor isn't, etc.

And I was looking for something similar to d3 or league where they show your passives above your resource bars
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Passive Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passive Slots   Passive Slots I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:25 pm

byakugan isn't a passive, Nor is sharingan.
They are eye jutsus
Meaning they are activated and deactivated.
If I passively get stronger over a fight it's consistent it's not activated or deactivated.
^(example)^

Sand armor is always on until it's broken, at which point it will regenerate when you hit 20% hp iirc
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Passive Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passive Slots   Passive Slots I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:06 pm

And almost every game I've played has some sort of indicator that these sorts of abilities are active/inactive somewhere on your HUD. Both of the eye abilities are just togglable passives. Just because you can turn it off doesn't make it not passive.

Don't just fucking nitpick suggestions because you don't think somethings passive, having indicators for these is a legitimately good idea and you shouldn't shit on someone because they used a word in a way you think is wrong.

I think this is a good idea.
Back to top Go down

Passive Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passive Slots   Passive Slots I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:30 pm

they will be in a near update
Back to top Go down
Mervens

Mervens

Passive Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passive Slots   Passive Slots I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Neko Seijuro wrote:
They are eye jutsus
If I passively get stronger over a fight it's consistent it's not activated or deactivated.
^(example)^

Sand armor is always on until it's broken, at which point it will regenerate when you hit 20% hp iirc

What the hell? So activating a jutsu that can be applied passively should not have an indicator?
And Sand Armor only stays on if you invest skills point into it.

You sound like a moron that said the wrong answer the first time and tried to back themselves up with even more stupid shit.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Passive Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passive Slots   Passive Slots I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:30 pm

Mervens wrote:
Neko Seijuro wrote:
They are eye jutsus
^(example)^

What the hell? So activating a jutsu that can be applied passively should not have an indicator?
And Sand Armor only stays on if you invest skills point into it.

You sound like a moron that said the wrong answer the first time and tried to back themselves up with even more stupid shit.

Zanos already made the comment, jumping on the band wagon makes you a idiot.

P.S i ment the passive dipshit. tyvm https://narutonextgen.forumotion.com/t1-soon-to-be-implimented-rebirth.

kkthnx

also your comment made no sense.
Back to top Go down
Mervens

Mervens

Passive Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passive Slots   Passive Slots I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Neko Seijuro wrote:

Zanos already made the comment, jumping on the band wagon makes you a idiot.

P.S i ment the passive dipshit. tyvm https://narutonextgen.forumotion.com/t1-soon-to-be-implimented-rebirth.

kkthnx

also your comment made no sense.

"Jumping on the bandwagon" So I repeated what he said? Reread and reanalyze.
He got on you for nitpicking, I got on you for your idiocy.
If my comment made no sense, you just made me even more correct.

Also, the Sand Armor should still have an indicator, it goes DOWN at 20% health and is gone for 120 seconds. Let people know.
God you keep trying to reply like you're smart but you're just being stupid.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Passive Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passive Slots   Passive Slots I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Apart from derailing this topic, with nothing but nonsensical bullshit and insults.
Is there something you wanted?
Different points of view, doesn't equal idiocy.

Of course, I know you will reply for the last word like a little child.
So i'll stop here and let you continue.
I've said what i think that's that.

Last edited by Neko Seijuro on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mervens

Mervens

Passive Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passive Slots   Passive Slots I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Knew he'd reply, and about the topic going off topic. So predictable..

Got the answer from the big man himself, waiting for it to close.
Seems your comments were useless other than looking like a fool on the forums.

People nowadays...

EDIT: ROTFLOL THIS GUY! Completely added in his last paragraph after I made this comment. Really knows when not to give up...
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Passive Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passive Slots   Passive Slots I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:15 pm

I guess he doesn't know that your post gets timestamped when you edited it.

Dingus.
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

Passive Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passive Slots   Passive Slots I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:03 pm

I agree, Zanos. The Nickelodeon TV show, Spongebob Squarepants, should've ended its run after the movie. It's just horrible to watch now.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Mervens

Mervens

Passive Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passive Slots   Passive Slots I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:13 pm

Michael Ashford wrote:
I agree, Zanos. The Nickelodeon TV show, Spongebob Squarepants should've ended its run after the movie. It's just horrible to watch now.

I agree. The show should have died out along with the other big three. With the half-assed low quality specials, endless gay jokes repeatedly overused in an episode's time, and a crab's endless greed has put Spongebob low on the charts of those who watched it as children. The first few seasons remain as the best episode's in the show's history.

So fvking stupid now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Passive Slots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passive Slots   Passive Slots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passive Slots
Page 1 of 1