Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exams hate the heck out of me

Go down 
+2
Krypto406
Ghost of ET
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost of ET

Exams hate the heck out of me Empty
PostSubject: Exams hate the heck out of me   Exams hate the heck out of me I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:08 pm

I took the genin exam and when it came to the transformation part it wouldnt give me the points. also it left me in the exams for all eternity untill super admin. came to my rescue. Now i just took the chunin exam, and it wouldnt even let me take the test and left me behind untill super admin. came to my help again XD,
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Exams hate the heck out of me   Exams hate the heck out of me I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:13 pm

You have to hold the henge till the tree/cactus/etc disappear.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Exams hate the heck out of me   Exams hate the heck out of me I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Yea, you need to stay transformed until it says you earned a point. I think you need 4 to pass? 4 or 5
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Exams hate the heck out of me   Exams hate the heck out of me I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:06 pm

Who said i didnt .____.?
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

PostSubject: Re: Exams hate the heck out of me   Exams hate the heck out of me I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:20 pm

The server is getting wiped so it doesn't matter lmao
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Exams hate the heck out of me   Exams hate the heck out of me I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:43 am

Yes it does. That was more or less the admin.s trolling me >.>.
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

PostSubject: Re: Exams hate the heck out of me   Exams hate the heck out of me I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:18 am

I doubt the admins *(beisdes Truth)* would go out of their way just to mess with your character...not saying it isn't possible, just saying I doubt it

*EDIT*

Last edited by Kenzo on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Troy

PostSubject: Re: Exams hate the heck out of me   Exams hate the heck out of me I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:22 am

Apparently you don't know me. I go out of my way to troll the hell out of people.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Exams hate the heck out of me   Exams hate the heck out of me I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:44 am

i trolled someone in a genin recently, kept running into them during the henge part...I'm so ashamed of my actions because they still passed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exams hate the heck out of me   Exams hate the heck out of me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exams hate the heck out of me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Next Generation :: NNG :: Bugs/Glitches-
Jump to: