Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter's Mod/GM Staff Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystifier

Hunter's Mod/GM Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Hunter's Mod/GM Staff Application   Hunter's Mod/GM Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Key:Mystifier
In Game Name:Hunter

So, I started playing back when NNG 1.96 was first introduced. The entire time I have gone by the username "Hunter" so many older players know me and could vouch for me if needed. I do have experience staffing for NNG rips. I was GM on Ralphs and Snipes NNG which was the most popular rips during it's time up. If needed I can code and map a little. Snipe had me as a coder on his NNG rip. Generally, I am an extremely active player, even more so when I was staff. I do believe any player that abuses or breaks a rule should be punished accordingly without showing any favoritism, unfortunately that's not something that every GM can claim. Also, if possible I would like to be moderator on the forums as well. In my experience staffing I have seen disgruntled players post major bugs on the forums after being punished. Usually, the post sits there for a while until one of the moderators get around removing it. I also have experience as an admin on a"freeforum" I created years ago. In conclusion, I am well versed with in game verbs, forum administration and NNG as a whole and I feel that I could be a big help with the developement of this game.

-Hunter
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Mod/GM Staff Application   Hunter's Mod/GM Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:36 pm

I approve. +1
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Mod/GM Staff Application   Hunter's Mod/GM Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Mod/GM Staff Application   Hunter's Mod/GM Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Mod/GM Staff Application   Hunter's Mod/GM Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Mod/GM Staff Application   Hunter's Mod/GM Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter's Mod/GM Staff Application
Page 1 of 1